Post Thumbnails for WordPress Terms
get_term_thumbnail_id( $term_id )
has_term_thumbnail( $term_id )
the_term_thumbnail( $size, $attr )
get_term_thumbnail( $term_id, $size, $attr )
term-thumbnail-taxonomies– Taxonomies that should support term thumbnails; expects an array with taxonomies
$taxonomy-has-thumbnails– Remove term thumbnail support for taxonomy; expects bool value
- Put the plugin file in your plugin directory and activate it in your WP backend.
- Go to any term page and add images
- How do I remove thumbnail support from a specific taxonomy
For removing support for categories put this in your functions.php
add_filter( ‘category-has-thumbnails’, ‘__return_false’ );
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Term Thumbnails” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Term Thumbnails” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: No term images for custom taxonomies
- Added: Screenshots
- Added: readme.txt
- Enhancement: Security improvements
- Fix: Typo on term edit page
- Initial release