The simplelightbox wordpress plugin brings the simplelightbox jquery plugin to wordpress.
You can change every option that the lightbox have in the admin panel under Design -> Simplelightbox.
- Upload the ‘simplelightbox’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Design -> Simplelightbox and set up the lightbox like you want
- Deactivate Simplelightbox in the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After Deactivation a ‘Delete’ link appears below the plugin name, follow the link and confim with ‘Yes, Delete these files’.
- This will delete all the plugin files from the server as well as erasing all options the plugin has stored in the database.
Where can I get support?
Please visit the Support Forum
for questions, answers, support and feature requests.
Contributors & Developers
“Simplelightbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixing not working lightbox on newer templates
- Added latest simplelightbox.js (2.10.3) with bugfixing
- Added latest simplelightbox.js (2.10.2) with new option and bugfixing
- Added latest simplelightbox.js (2.9.0) with 2 new options for mousezooming
- Added latest simplelightbox.js (2.8.0) with some tweaks and passive event listeners
- Added latest simplelightbox.js (2.7.3)
- Fixed #232 – sourceAttr does not work. Thanks to @bivisual for the issue
- Fixed #231 – disableRightClick doesn’t. Thanks to @DrMint for the fix
- Removed jQuery dependency in the frontend plugin. Was only used for 3 simple selectors.
- Added latest simplelightbox.js (2.7.0) and an option for additional html selectors.
- Bugfixing css output= 2.6.1 =
- Bugfixing wrong z-index
- Added latest simplelightbox.js (2.6.0) with some fixes and new options.
- Added latest simplelightbox.js (2.4.1) with lots of fixes and improvments and a new option to use the legacy version with IE support.
- Added latest simplelightbox.js (2.1.5) with lots of fixes and improvments
- Added latest simplelightbox.js (2.0.0) with new options and a complete rewrite
- Added simplelightbox.js (1.6.0) with new options
- fix issues on older php versions
- Code refactoring thanks to Andrej Cremoznik
- Added simplelightbox.js (1.5.0) with the two new options
- Added localization file and new version of simplelightbox.js (1.4.6)
- Added new simplelightbox.js Options for captions
- Bugfix saving does not work
- Added new version of simplelightbox.js (1.4.5)
- Added new Options for styling the lightbox
- Bugfix z-index for spinner to low
- Added new version of simplelightbox.js
- Bugfix for issue #2 – Drop Event does not fire when mouse leaves window
- Increased Z-index
- Caption Attribute can now be what, you want, or data-title
- Fixed some small issues
- Bugfix: disable keyboard control if lightbox is closed
- Added current index indicator/counter
- Added option for captions attribute (title or data-title)
- Bugfix for looping images
- Bugfix for loading indicator and removed a log-event
- Added classname for lightbox wrapper and width/height ratio
- Initial Release