The Simple PHP Info plugin allows you to view the phpinfo table in a dashboard widget. It also includes a shortcode that allows you to insert the phpinfo table into any post or page.
Simple PHP Info Settings
- Enable the Dashboard Widget: Whether or not to show the dashboard widget (Defaults to Yes)
- Enable the Shortcode: Whether or not to enable the shortcode (Default to Yes)
How do I use the shortcode?
[phpinfo]in the body of a shortcode field when creating a post or page. You can also set it to output without styles:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple PHP Info” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple PHP Info” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.1.1
- Added additional escaping
- Removed array output option from shortcode
- Added escaping
- Fixed text-domain declarations
- Initial commit