- Gets Stripe customer data using user’s WordPress login email.
- Users can activate/deactivate their Stripe subscription(s).
- Users can update/add credit card data stored in Stripe.
Place any of the following shortcodes into a page where you want to display the subscriptions/credit card tools.
[stripemanager_subscriptions_active]: Lists active Stripe subscriptions. `Cancel` button available. [stripemanager_subscriptions_active_cancel_off]: Lists active Stripe subscriptions. `Cancel` button unavailable. [stripemanager_subscriptions_active_cancel_EndOfCycle]: Lists active Stripe subscriptions. Subscription will be cancelled at the end of cycle. `Cancel` button available. [stripemanager_subscriptions_inactive]: Lists inactive Stripe subscriptions. [stripemanager_subscriber_cardList]: Stripe credit card management. [stripemanager_transactions]: Lists Stripe invoices.
- Upload “OrderForms.com Stripe Manager” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Set the Stripe secret in settings page.
Issues / Bug reporting
Problems, questions, bugs & suggestions: https://github.com/nexusmerchants/wp-orderforms-stripe/issues
Contributors & Developers
“OrderForms.com Stripe Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
[stripemanager_subscriptions_active_cancel_EndOfCycle]now includes subscriptions with status:trialing
- Created webhook to run api goal
- switch off customer not available message(do not display anything) all shortcodes
- add the user if not exists in stripe and the card at the same time
- CSS changes
- Bug fixes
- Add a card in popup
- Add card issue update
- Help page layout and Add card issue fixes
- Width Issue with by bootstrap fix
- Inactive plan issue and background color fix
- Optimizepress and spelling mistake fix
- Initial release version