The Best Image Optimization Plugin For WordPress
Imagify is the most advanced image optimization plugin to help you resize and compress images. You can now use its power directly in WordPress to optimize images and reduce the weight of the photos you want to add to your site – all in just one click and without sacrificing their quality.
Imagify is the best WordPress image optimizer. The plugin lets you optimize images in one go with its bulk optimization option. You can resize your images on the fly – they will be automatically optimized at the best compression level. If needed, you can always restore your images to their original versions.
On top of optimizing images, you’ll choose the best WebP plugin for WordPress. Imagify also converts your images to WebP, a next-gen format for lighter images that will speed up your WordPress site, improve user experience, and even SEO. Convert WebP will make a difference in images optimization, you’ll see that from yourself.
Lastly, it’s easy to use the best image compression plugin for better site performance. Speed up your WordPress site and improve Core Web Vitals thanks to Imagify’s state-of-the-art image optimization process.
Resize and Compress Images Without Losing Quality
Imagify is a great image compressor and the ultimate solution to optimize images. You are able to resize and compress images from the most common image formats as well as PDF format. In case you have many images to optimize, you can also resize images in bulk thanks to our bulk optimization option. In just one click, you will be able to compress multiple images super easily.
Many of your high-quality images may be in sizes that are much too large. To reduce image size and compress large images, Imagify has a setting that allows you to choose a maximum width for all of your images, and if you upload images that are larger than that size, it will resize large images for you during optimization. Imagify will resize images proportionally without cropping them.
With such a great image optimizer like Imagify, you’ll get your images automatically optimized at the best compression level and quality – thanks to the Smart Compression Mode.
When using our image compression tool, Imagify, you will enjoy smaller file sizes and faster loading times. But the best part is that you will optimize images and reduce their weight without losing quality: why should you have to choose between beauty and speed? If you want to compress images, it’s now easier than ever with Imagify!
Convert WebP for Superior Image Compression
Thanks to Imagify, you can take a step further in your image optimization process. You can also convert all your images to next-gen image formats such as WebP. WebP format offers superior image compression and quality and is a way to optimize images and speed up their loading times on websites. To convert images to next-gen format, using the Imagify plugin will save you a precious amount of time.
With Imagify, WebP compression and conversion are indeed super easy. Wondering how the convert WebP option works? If the “Create WebP versions of images” option is enabled, the WebP versions of optimized images will be created automatically. Simple as that! Thanks to the best WebP plugin for WordPress, you’ll be able to take advantage of the convert WebP feature in no time.
Imagify can also display these WebP images directly on your front-end. But because some browsers don’t support WebP yet, Imagify lets you have both optimized versions of the original format images and the WebP versions ready. Imagify will serve the WebP versions if a visitor’s browser supports them and the other optimized format if not.
WebP is definitively an excellent replacement for jpeg, png, and gif images. Imagify offers WebP conversion for all image formats: you can convert gif to webP, jpeg to WebP, and even png to WebP. Whatever your favorite image format, let Imagify optimize your images!
Optimize Images to Make Your Site Faster and Improve Core Web Vitals
Did you know that image optimization and web performance go hand in hand? In fact, when it comes to web page speed, one of the first things you should do is optimize your images. Large and heavy image sizes will indeed slow down your website and provide a bad user experience to your visitors – and that’s why you should compress images. On the contrary, when you optimize images and improve image loading speed, you should see a direct improvement in your website speed and performance. With Imagify, it’s time to say goodbye to images taking too long to load.
Images are one of the largest influencing factors in the Core Web Vitals. Image compression will ensure that your images load faster and improve your overall website performance, including your Core Web Vitals metrics. If you’re looking to improve user experience and speed up your WordPress site, images are a good place to start.
Even Google tells you to take care of your images! If you have ever run a performance audit on PageSpeed Insights, you might have seen the “serve images in next-gen formats” opportunity popping up. Another PageSpeed Insights recommendation related to images is to “efficiently encode images”. When you use Imagify, you will be able to address both recommendations and fix your images for a faster website.
What Do Our Users Think Of Imagify?
Here’s what our users have to say about us after optimizing their images with Imagify:
“Images and other media are the largest parts on your web pages (most likely). Therefore don’t forget to optimize images for the web before adding to your site. For WordPress there are many optimisation plugins available. My favourite is Imagify” — Mark Wilkinson
”To give your images a slimming treatment, without altering them aesthetically, there is a great plugin on WordPress: Imagify. Simple, efficient and functional, it’s really worth a look.”— WP Marmite
“Ang Imagify ay isang magaling na tool na mabisa & madaling gamitin. Ito ay mabilis at nalalampasan at nangingibabaw sa mga ibang plugin/software. Kahanga-hanga!” Simon Harper
“Kung nais mong “sobrang paliitin” ang iyong mga larawan nang todo, at “paliitin” ang laki ng iyong website sa propesyonal na level… I-Imagify” — Ivica Delic
“Maliwanaw na ang Imagify ang pinakakahanga-hangang WordPress plugin upang ma-compress ang mga larawan sa iyong website! Dapat subukan! Eric Walter
Libre ba ang Imagify?
You can optimize for free 20MB of images (that’s about 200 images) every month. You can also convert to the next-gen WebP format for free.
Need to compress more images? Have a look at our plans: https://imagify.io/pricing
Want Image Optimization Tips?
If you want to know more about using WebP images on WordPress, improving your PageSpeed score with Imagify, or compressing multiple images online, take a look at our blog: https://imagify.io/blog/
It’s packed with advice on image compression and so much more!
Who Are We?
We are WP Media, the company behind WP Rocket, the best caching plugin for WordPress.
Our mission is to improve the web, we are making it faster with WP Rocket and lighter with Imagify.
Get In Touch!
- Website: Imagify.io
- Makipag-ugnayan sa amin: https://imagify.io/contact
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/imagify
Kaugnay na mga Plugin
- WP Rocket: Pinakamahusay na caching plugin na nagpapabilis ng iyong WordPress website.
- Lazy Load: Best Lazy Load script to reduce the number of HTTP requests and improve the website’s loading time.
Lisensya: GPLv2 o higit pa
Lisensya URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
WordPress Admin Method
- Pumunta sa administration area sa WordPress
Plugins > Add
- Hanapin ang
Imagify(gamit ang search form)
- I-click ang Install at gawing aktibo ang plugin
- Opsyonal: hanapin ang settings page sa
Settings > Imagify
- I-upload ang kompletong
- Gawing aktibo ang plugin sa ‘Plugins’ menu sa WordPress
- Opsyonal: hanapin ang settings page sa
Settings > Imagify
How can I measure the impact of Imagify on speed score?
You can use GTMetrix and Google PageSpeed Insights to check the relevant suggestions. It is recommended to test the following metrics before and after the image optimization:
- Total Page Size (GTMetrix)
- Optimize images (GTMetrix)
- Serve images in next-gen formats (PageSpeed Insights)
- Efficiently encode images (PageSpeed Insights)
What makes Imagify better than other image optimizer tools?
Imagify is an extremely powerful image optimizer: our advanced compressing algorithm will compress images, reduce their weight without sacrificing their quality.
Imagify is also super easy to use. Thanks to its intuitive design, you can easily get familiar with the interface and services without thinking about it.
And our dedicated customer support will help you fix any issue with your image optimizing process. Support is available via contact form, either on our website, or directly on your Imagify plugin settings page.
How many websites can I optimize with Imagify?
You can use Imagify on as many websites as you wish. Your image optimization quota to compress images will be shared evenly across all of the websites.
If you need more control over how your Imagify subscription is used, you should create sub-accounts to allocate a quota for each.
How does the WebP feature work on non-supported browsers?
Imagify will deliver images in the original format for browsers that don’t support the next-gen WebP format automatically, so there is nothing further to be done.
Is Imagify compatible with NextGEN?
Yes, Imagify is fully compatible with NextGEN Gallery, the most popular photo gallery plugin for WordPress. All Imagify optimization features related to NextGEN Gallery images are located and usable within the NextGEN Gallery menus and pages. So when you add images to your NextGEN galleries, you’ll be able to optimize them as well.
Anong uri ng mga format ang maaaring ma-optimize?
Imagify can optimize JPG, PNG, PDF files and GIFs (whether animated or not).
When you optimize JPG, PNG, and GIF files, Imagify will also create WebP versions of your original images and all your thumbnail sizes (if you have this option enabled).
How should I know which image compression level is best for me?
Don’t worry! Imagify comes with the Smart Compression Mode. It means that your images will be automatically optimized for the best possible compression ratio and quality. There’s nothing else to do – just enjoy your lighter and faster images.
How does the optimization process work?
The image optimization process is performed on our servers. Once done, Imagify returns the optimized image to your server. We do not edit images’ titles or any other information, so there is nothing further to be done on your end than to compress images. Your original images will be moved to a dedicated backup folder (just make sure to keep the Backup option active in Imagify settings).
How long are images stored by Imagify?
Once your images have been optimized via the WP plugin, the compressed images stay on your end forever (even if you delete the Imagify account).
During the optimization process, compressed images sent via the API or WordPress plugin are stored for one hour on our server (they are already sent back to your site and stay there safely).
Using the online application, compressed images are stored for 24 hours (with a free account) and for unlimited time if you have a paid subscription.
Can I restore images after compression?
Yes, as long as the Backup option is active in Imagify settings (it is active by default when you activate the WP Plugin).
If I remove Imagify, will my images stay compressed?
Yes, your images will stay compressed even after removing Imagify (and even after you delete your Imagify account).
Kung gagamitin ko ang Imagify, kailangan ko bang patuloy na mag-optimize at magbago ng laki ng aking mga larawan gamit ang Photoshop?
Do not waste your time resizing and optimizing your images in Photoshop. Imagify takes care of everything to compress your images!
Is the EXIF data of images removed?
EXIF data is not removed.
I used Kraken, Optimus, EWWW or WP Smush, will Imagify further optimize my images?
Syempre. Halos sa lahat ng oras, ang Imagify ay kaya parin mag-optimize ng iyong mga larawan kahit ang mga ito ay na-compress na ng ibang tool.
Mabubura ba ang mga orihinal na larawan?
No. Imagify automatically replaces the original images with an optimized image. The backup option allows you to keep the original images and restore them with one click.
Posible bang mag-optimize muli ng mga larawan gamit ang ibang level?
Yes. By activating the backup option in the plugin, you can re-optimize each image to lossless compression with a single click.
Anong mangyayari kung ang plugin ay hindi aktibado?
Kung ang plugin ay hindi aktibado, ang iyong mga umiiral na larawan ay mananatiling naka-optimize. Ang mga backup ng mga orihinal na larawan ay available pa rin kung iyong pinagana ang backup option ng mga larawan.
On which web hosts can the plugin be used?
The plugin can be used on all hosts including “managed hosting” providers like WP Engine.
Is Imagify compatible with Multi-Site?
Yes, Imagify is 100% compatible with multi-site.
Can we use Imagify on WordPress.com?
It is possible to use the Imagify plugin on WordPress.com if you have a Business account.
Do you offer support?
Yes, the Imagify team offers full email support for image optimization questions. You can contact us via https://imagify.io/contact/.
When is support available?
Our support is currently available Monday-Friday 8AM-10PM CET. We answer every email so you can expect the answer from us within 24h max (unless during the weekends).
Is registration free?
Yes, and no credit card is required.
Do you offer a trial version?
No. However, you get 20MB of quota per month for free to optimize your images (around 200 images).
Contributors & Developers
“Imagify – Optimize Images & Convert WebP | Compress Images Easily” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Imagify – Optimize Images & Convert WebP | Compress Images Easily” has been translated into 13 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Enhancement: Add compatibility with our new smart compression system (#663)
- Enhancement: Optimize initialization of some of the code (#473)
- Enhancement: Add new filter
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP warning when displaying the pricing modal (#666)
- 3rd party compatibility: Pass missing parameter to the
- 3rd party compatibility: Prevent conflict with WP Cloudflare super page cache (#609)
- Bugfix: Fix various UI issues (#604, #586, #592, #594)
- i18n: Fix typos & improve strings (#621)
1.10 – 2021/07/15
- The plugin minimum compatible versions are now PHP 7.0 and WordPress 5.3
- Enhancement: Correctly display WordPress cover blocks when WebP and picture tag replacement is enabled (#546)
- Enhancement: Update our jQuery code to be compatible with the new jQuery version included in WordPress (#545)
- 3rd party compatibility: Correctly display WooCommerce variable products images when WebP and picture tag replacement is enabled (#495)
- Bugfix: Prevent nested picture tags when picture tag replacement is enabled (#537)
- Bugfix: Prevent a fatal error related to get_current_screen() in some cases (#567)
- Bugfix: Fixes some display issues related to the promotions in the checkout process (#556, #557)
- Bugfix: Fixes some display issues on the settings & bulk optimization pages on mobile (#566)
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP warning in some cases on the bulk optimization process (#565)
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP notice in somes cases for the $images_count variable (#573)
- Fix: cURL not connecting to Imagify API when using PHP 8.
- Fix: Display issue in Chrome on scrollable check groups on Imagify admin page.
- Improvement: Update readme with new quotas, FAQ and description info.
1.9.12 – 2020/11/09
- Improvement: Enable plugin to work with new app pricing API.
1.9.11 – 2020/09/09
- Fix: Fix settings error on multi-sites with WordPress 5.5
- Fix: Write the correct conf file for use with WebP rewrites on nginx
- Improvement: Namespace composer dependencies to avoid possible naming collisions.
- Security: Add blank index.php to imagify-created backup folders to disable public access.
1.9.10 – 2020/05/26
- Fix: Correctly optimize thumbnails during auto-optimization of image upload
- Fix: Fix broken compatibility with Enable Media Replace plugin after WordPress 5.3
1.9.9 – 2020/02/13
- Fix: do not warn that all the quota has been consumed when it is not the case.
- Fix: fix a “chunky upload” error that some users experienced.
- Fix: php notices that could happen when optimizing.
184.108.40.206 – 2019/11/15
- Fix: WebP image not showing when using the
<picture>method and the original
<img/>does not have a
- Fix: a fatal error with WP Offload Media 2.3.
1.9.8 – 2019/11/11
- Improvement: compatibility with WordPress 5.3!
- New: among other things, WordPress 5.3 automatically resizes large images on upload, using a predefined threshold value that can be changed only by filter (no setting fields are provided). Imagify’s “Resize larger images” setting field is now used to tweak this threshold.
- Caution: to be able to work on WordPress 5.3, some adjustments have been made to our compatibility with Enable Media Replace and Regenerate Thumbnails. However, these plugins must be updated to work with WordPress 5.3: do not use them until then.
- Improvement: moved the
heightattributes from the
<picture>tag to the
<img>tag to be valid HTML markup.
- Fix: added a missing descriptor in
srcsetattribute when using
<picture>tags to display WebP images. This should also fix an issue with LasyLoad.
- Fix: fixed an issue with the user capacity used for “Other Media” menu item.
- Fix: a php notice
stripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future..
1.9.7 – 2019/10/08
- Improvement: prevent greedy antiviruses from crashing the website by renaming our highly dangerous php file with a “.suspected” suffix.
- Improvement: on the settings page, display the “Save & Go to Bulk Optimizer” button only if the user has the ability to bulk optimize.
- Fix: display the “Welcome” banner correctly when it is shown on the WP Rocket’s settings page.
1.9.6 – 2019/07/22
- Improvement: now images that are “already optimized” can also get WebP versions.
- Fix: progress bar height in the admin bar for Chrome and Safari.
1.9.5 – 2019/07/16
- Improvement: Basic Authentication support. If it does not work automatically, you can still define the constants
- Improvement: WebP images are not created for animated gif images by default anymore. Use the filter
imagify_pre_can_create_webp_versionif you still want to create an unanimated WebP version of them.
- Improvement: when creating WebP images from the settings page, we made more clear when all the images are missing a backup copy.
- Improvement: clear the 5 minutes data cache when buying quota from the plugin.
- Improvement: when displaying WebP images with the
<picture>tag, allow to use relative URLs (starting with
1.9.4 – 2019/07/10
- Improvement: if a WebP image is larger than its non-webp version, it is now possible to not keep it. This can be done by using the filter
- Improvement: compatibility with Pressable.
- Improvement: renamed a php class to prevent some hosts to wrongly flag it as “suspicious” and trigger a fatal error.
- Improvement: better compatibility with WP Real Media Library plugin.
- Fix: rewrite rules for WebP could not work on some servers.
- Fix: when using
<picture>tags for WebP, some attributes could disappear if they were written on multiple lines.
- Fix: the bulk method would not work in the NextGen Gallery list.
- Fix: php notice
Trying to get property "namespace" for a non object.
220.127.116.11 – 2019/07/03
- Fix: conflict with plugins using an ancient version of Composer.
1.9.3 – 2019/06/17
- Improvement: better compatibility with CDNs when displaying WebP images with
<picture>tags. There is now a new setting field to fill in the CDN URL in use.
- Improvement: don’t use Heartbeat anymore. This speeds up the optimization process and prevents other plugins to break everything when they remove Heartbeat.
- Fix: a fatal error upon plugin deactivation.
- Fix: an occasional fatal error preventing the optimization process to work.
- Fix: conflict with plugins using an ancient version of Composer.
- Fix: php notices displayed on the bulk optimization page on rare cases.
- Fix: a php notice about “Non-string needles” with php 7.3.
- Fix: a php notice displayed when restoring a custom file.
1.9.2 – 2019/05/16
- Fix: don’t display support bubble anymore.
1.9.1 – 2019/05/09
- Improvement: prevent “Generating missing WebP versions” being stuck at 0% in the settings page by displaying a “done/total” label instead.
- Improvement: improved our “re-registering” of the Heartbeat library, that some plugins may deactivate.
1.9.0 – 2019/05/06
- New: WebP support. For each image or thumbnail, Imagify can create a WebP version of it. But since creating these images without using them does not make really sense, Imagify can also display your WebP images on your site. All of this can be enabled in the settings. For the images that are already optimized, you get the possibility to create the WebP versions separately (one by one or in the settings page), but only if you kept a backup copy of the original images.
- Improvement: the optimization process has been entirely rebuilt. This new process allows you to optimize as many thumbnail sizes that you want. It also implies that many classes, functions, and hooks have been deprecated.
- Improvement: compatibility with Flywheel.
- Improvement: some error messages are now more accurate.
- Fix: made sure to stop the optimization process if the backup process fails. Since the optimization process has been rebuilt, some other bugs have been fixed along the way.
- Fix: an issue preventing directory creation.
- Fix: a fatal error when uploading an image in NextGen Gallery, due to a recent change in NGG.
- Imagify now requires WordPress 4.0+ and php 5.4+.
- Support for the plugin WP Retina 2x has been dropped (maybe temporarily).
18.104.22.168 – 2018/12/18
- Improvement: prevent “unknown error” messages that some users are getting since yesterday.
1.8.4 – 2018/11/12
- Improvement: automatic optimization is delayed further, it now happens after the image original data is stored in the database. This new process should be more reliable.
- Improvement: compatibility with wordpress.com.
- Improvement: some wording and typos in the plan suggestion tool.
- Improvement: improved wording and added a link to a new documentation entry for the case when no php extension are available for image manipulation.
- Improvement: prevent plugins from accidentally overwriting the header containing the API key when contacting our servers.
- Bug Fix: the handle in the original/optimized image comparator was a bit shy, but after some personal work it should stick to the cursor hopefully.
- Bug Fix: a php notice in the WP Retina 2x compatibility code.
- Bug Fix: handle a specific error case when contacting our servers fails.
1.8.3 – 2018/10/24
- Improvement: compatibility with new version of WP Offload Media plugin.
- Improvement: some wording about EXIF Data and the 2MB limit.
- Bug Fix: the lock icon now displays correctly.
- Bug Fix: a text encoding issue with some server configurations.
1.8.2 – 2018/09/12
- New: display partnership links (can be removed).
- Improvement: display a small spinner when opening a folder in the custom folders selector.
- Improvement: visual for the admin toolbar option has been updated and localized for some languages.
- Bug Fix: two errors that prevented to create the backup folder (and other things).
- Bug Fix: improved uninstall cleanup.
22.214.171.124 – 2018/07/31
- Bug Fix: an open_basedir error that prevented some users to use the custom folders browser.
- Bug Fix: an error that prevented to create the backup folder (and other things) on multisite.
1.8.1 – 2018/07/18
- Imagify now requires WordPress 4.0 at least! This value may increase in the future, like required php version.
- Bug Fix: improved support of sites having the “wp-content” folder outside WordPress folder.
- Bug Fix: improved the plan recommendation tool: better choices, and pre-select only what is needed.
- Bug fix: fixed a wrong color on a quota bar.
- Lots of various small fixes and code improvements.
126.96.36.199 – 2018/06/19
- Bug Fix: issue on some sites displaying a “no php extension available”.
1.8 – 2018/06/19
- New: you can now optimize pdf files.
- Improvement: custom folders, you can now optimize files located in the uploads folder.
- Improvement: support for thumbnails dynamically generated by NextGen Gallery plugin.
- Bug Fix: revamped support for WP Retina 2x plugin.
188.8.131.52 – 2018/04/12
- Bug Fix: a fatal error with outdated versions of php.
184.108.40.206 – 2018/04/12
- Improvement: reset OPcache after Imagify being updated.
- Bug Fix: a fatal error upon Imagify update.
- Bug Fix: a case where the bulk optimizer wrongly says that all images are already optimized.
1.7.1 – 2018/04/10
- New: compatibility with Regenerate Thumbnails (v3) plugin.
- Improvement: better performance of the bulk optimization on sites with huge media library. This is done by not updating the statistics display periodically, but only when the job is done.
- Improvement: SiteGround cache testing is not blocked anymore.
- Improvement: proxies are now handled.
- Improvement: test for ImageMagick or GD availability.
- Dev stuff: improved the way we use the filesystem. This should solve few edge cases.
1.7 – 2018/03/13
- New: you can now optimize the images from your themes and plugins, or from any other folder in your site!
- Improvement: compatibility with old and new versions of WP Offload S3 plugins.
- Improvement: don’t start the bulk optimization process if cURL is not available.
- Bug Fix: image dimensions not being stored sometimes after it is resized.
- Bug Fix: the comparison tool could display multiple handles.
- Bug Fix: issue with php 7.2.
- Dev stuff: lots of internal changes, many things have been rewritten.
- Dev stuff: the default options can now be filtered.
220.127.116.11 – 2018/01/15
- Improvement: force browsers not to use the old version of our script for the charts.
18.104.22.168 – 2018/01/11
- Bug Fix: no more conflicts between our script used for the charts and theme builders, or plugins that use an outdated version of this script.
1.6.14 – 2018/01/10
- New: added compatibility with partners’ plugins.
- Improvement: updated the script used for the charts, it will lower the risk of conflicts with other plugins (that are also up-to-date).
- Improvement: the comparison tool button is now also inserted when clicking the next/previous buttons in the media modal.
- Bug Fix: the comparison tool button should not be inserted several times anymore.
- Bug Fix: the images wouldn’t appear in the comparison tool sometimes.
22.214.171.124 – 2017/11/08
- Bug Fix: inayos ang php error gamit ang php 5.2.
1.6.13 – 2017/11/07
- New: added links to the documentation in Imagify’ settings and bulk optimization pages.
- Improvement: better compatibility with NextGen Gallery plugin. Imagify no longer resizes NextGen images nor removes exif, to let NextGen Gallery do its job peacefully.
- Improvement: better compatibility with WP Real Media Library plugin, our modal wasn’t working correctly.
- Improvement: better compatibility with SiteGround. A “security” measure was preventing Imagify to work correctly.
- Improvement: better compatibility with hosts that limit some SQL queries, it prevented our bulk optimization to work.
- Improvement: better compatibility with Heartbeat Control plugin, it prevented our bulk optimization to work.
- Improvement: better compatibility with Formidable Forms Pro plugin, the bulk optimizer was never satisfied.
- Bug Fix: inayos ang mag bug habang nag-ooptimize sa NextGen Gallery.
1.6.12 – 2017/10/18
- New: added links to the documentation in the plugin’s admin bar item and the plugin’s row (plugins page). There is more to come.
- Improvement: image attachments that don’t have some mandatory WordPress metadata are not included in Imagify stats anymore.
- Fix: the “Optimized size” progress bar in the bulk optimization page now behaves like the “Original size” one does.
- Dev stuff: auto-optimization can be disabled on an attachment basis with the new filter
imagify_auto_optimize_attachment. For example it can be used to disable auto-optimization for a specific file extension.
- Dev stuff: classes are now auto-loaded. Some constants have been removed.
1.6.11 – 2017/10/12
- Improvement: Imagify now works with the iOS app, and with XML-RPC in general.
- Improvement: we harmonized and improved how user roles are handled.
- Improvement: prevent optimized image to be cached by the browser in the comparison tool.
- Fix: sometimes the comparison tool’s button wouldn’t show on the attachment edition page.
- Fix: the bulk optimization button works again.
1.6.10 – 2017/10/05
- New: if new thumbnail sizes appear after activating a new theme or plugin, you can now optimize only these missing sizes instead of restoring and re-optimizing all images.
- Improvement: CSS and JS files have been split and are loaded only when needed.
- Improvement: in each NextGen Galleries you now have “Optimize” and “Restore” bulk actions.
- Improvement: better banner placements with languages with long sentences (looking at you, Germany).
- Improvement: messages like the “WELL DONE” one can now be translated.
- Bug Fix: the account infos in the admin bar now works properly on front-end.
- Bug Fix: some thumbnail sizes with curious name were not listed in the settings page.
- Bug Fix: improved library size calculation for “What plan do I need?”. Some thumbnail sizes were missing, lowering the result.
- Regression fix: the issue with Imagify’s popup on WP Rocket options screen is now also solved when WP Rocket is white-labelled.
- Lots of various small fixes and code improvements.
126.96.36.199 – 2017/08/12
- Regression fix: don’t load Imagify’s popup files on WP Rocket options screen to avoid conflicts.
1.6.9 – 2017/08/11
- Improvement: the bulk optimization now stops as soon as the quota is fully consumed, instead of trying to optimize more images and getting error messages one after the other.
- Improvement: in the medias list, improved the Imagify column behavior on small screens.
- Improvement: when optimizing in NextGen Gallery, update some NGG data.
- Bug Fix: revamped the whole Enable Media Replace plugin compatibility. Optimization, restoration, and backup should work properly now.
- Bug Fix: revamped the way to restore images in NextGen Gallery to prevent deletion of alt text, description, and tags.
- Regression fix: fixed optimization and restoration not working in NextGen Gallery.
- Regression fix: fixed the bulk optimization not working with PHP 5.2.
1.6.8 – 2017/07/26
- Improvement: don’t display the restore bulk action in the medias list if there is nothing to restore.
- Improvement: you can know select and unselect all image sizes at once in the settings page.
- Improvement: detect when the backup directory is not writable. A warning is displayed dynamically under the backup setting, a notice is also displayed on some pages.
- Improvement: some strings were still not translated in the bulk optimization page.
- Bug Fix: the “Save & Go to Bulk Optimizer” button now redirects you even if no settings have been changed.
- Lots of various small fixes and code improvements.
188.8.131.52 – 2017/07/13
- Bug Fix: Inayos ang “Unknown error” habang ginagawa ang bulk optimization.
1.6.7 – 2017/07/12
- Pagbabago: Kompatibilidad sa PLUGIN NA WP Offload S3 Pro, at inayos ang ibang mga bagay para sa Lite at Pro na mga bersyon.
- Pagbabago: Mas mahusay na performance sa bulk optimization page para sa malalaking mga image library.
- Pagbabago: Kung ginagawa ang bulk optimization, ilipat ang mga attachment na may “WELL DONE” na mensahe sa katapusan ng listahan, ito ay makakatulong sa pagpapabilis ng proseso.
- Pagbabago: Gamitin ng direkta ang cURL upang mag-optimize lamang ng larawan. Ito ay makakatulong kung ang cURL ay hindi available: mas kaunting mga bagay ang masisira.
- Bug Fix: Inayos ang bug sa plugin na Screets Live Chat, bago ang bersyon na 2.2.8.
- Regression fix: Inayos ang buffer size sa bulk optimization page.
- Dev stuff: Added a hook allowing to filter arguments when doing a request to our API. It can be used to increase the timeout value for example.
1.6.6 – 2017/06/27
- Bago: Kompatibilidad sa plugin WP Offload S3 Lite. Ang iyong mga larawan ay mapapadala na ngayon sa Amazon S3 matapos itong ma-optimize. Gumagana din ito kung ilalagay ang mga larawan sa S3 lang, hindi local.
- Pagbabago: Naidagdag ang filter sa asynchronous job arguments.
- Bug fix: Kompatibilidad sa Internet Explorer 9 hanggang 11.
- Regression fix: Ang comparison tool ay hindi na gumagana sa Media List simula nung nakaraang bersyon.
1.6.5 – 2017/06/22
- Pagbabago: Isinaayos ang kaledad ng code ng buong plugin upang mas tumugma sa coding standard ng WordPress.
- Pagbabago: Napakaraming pagsasaayos sa globalisasyon. Ang globalisasyon ngayon ng plugin ay nakadepende sa repository system.
- Bug Fix: Inayos ang error sa php 7.1:
Uncaught Error:  operator not supported for strings in /wp-content/plugins/imagify/inc/functions/admin.php:134.
1.6.4 – 2017/04/06
- Pagbabago: Nagbigay ng link upang ma-optimize sa mas mataas na level kung ang larawan ay na-optimize na.
- Pagbabago: Nagdagdag ng dedikadong mensahe para sa 413 HTTP error kung ang larawan ay sobrang laki upang mai-upload sa aming mga server.
1.6.3 – 2016/12/16
- Pagbabago: Ang discount ay awtomatikong aplikado kapag bumili ka mula sa plugin at aktibo ang promosyon.
1.6.2 – 2016/11/22
- Bug Fix: Tamang naka-display ang modal kung pipindutin ang button ng suhestiyon ng Plan sa pahina ng Bulk Optimization
1.6.1 – 2016/11/22
- Bug Fix: Mas magandang suhestiyon kung ang iyong media library ay mas malaki sa 3GB.
1.6 – 2016/11/21
- Bago: Komplikado para malaman kung gaano karaming MB/GB ang iyong kailangan upang ma-optimize ang iyong mga kasalukuyan at darating na mga larawan. Nais naming gawing mas madali ang ganitong bagay, kaya ang gagawin ng Imagify ay bigyan ka ng payo kung ano ang pinakamainam na Plan.
- Bago: Maaari ka nang bumili ngayon ng lahat ng mga Plan nang hindi umaalis sa WordPress administration
- Pagbabago: Inayos ang ibang mga istilo sa interface
1.5.10 – 2016/10/05
- Pagbabago: I-set sa 1 ang Bulk Buffer Size kung mayroong higit sa 10 thumbnails upang maiwasan ang “Unknown Error” sa Bulk Optimization
1.5.9 – 2016/09/27
- Bug Fix: Huwag burahin ang thumbnail kung ang maximum na file size ay nakaset sa isa sa mga thumbnail size
- Bug Fix: Huwag tanggalin ang image meta data kung posible (sa Imagick lamang)
- Bug Fix: Inayos ang paulit-ulit na “WELL DONE” na mensahe dahil sa “original_size” meta value na 0
1.5.8 – 2016/08/24
- Regression fix: I-check kung aktibo ang backup option bago gawin ang backup kung ang larawan ay ni-resize o binago ang laki
1.5.7 – 2016/08/23
- Improvement: Resize images bigger than the maximum width defined in the settings using WP Image Editor instead of Imagify API
1.5.6 – 2016/07/29
- Pagbabago: In-update mula sa API ang maksimong laki ng larawan na pwede sa bulk optimization
- Pagbabago: Inupdate ang SweetAlert sa SweetAlert2
- Bug Fix: Inayos ang issue na “original_size” na 0 sa “_imagify_data” upang ma-optimize muli ang larawan na may “Forbidden” error.
- Improvement: Increase to 4 the number of parallel queries during a bulk optimization
- Pagbabago: Huwag i-display ang Intercom chat kung ang user ay tinanggal ang opsyon na ito sa web app
- Regression Fix: Display the Original File size in “View Details” section
- Bug Fix: Fix JS error: Uncaught ReferenceError: imagify ay hindi naka-define sa /assets/options.min.js
- Bug Fix: Huwag ipakita ang “Optimize” button habang nasa proseso ang pah-optimize sa “Edit Media” na screen
- Bug Fix: Thumbnail sizes in settings page aren’t reset anymore on plugin update
- Bug Fix: Fix PHP Warning: Cannot unset offset in a non-array variable in /inc/functions/admin-stats.php on line 23
- Bug Fix: Inayos ang PHP Warning: Invalid argument ang nakalagay sa foreach() sa /inc/functions/admin-stats.php sa line 233
- Bago: Komptibiladad sa NextGen Gallery – I-optimize lahat ng iyong mga larawan na inupload sa NextGen Gallery
- Bago: Asynchronous Optimization – wala nang latency kung maga-upload ka ng mga bagong larawan, ang Imagify ay io-optimize ang mga ito sa background!
- Pagbabago: Bulk Optimization: Pagsasaayos ng Interface para sa mas mahusay na ekspiryensya
- Bug Fix: Fix issue between Bulk Optimization & WP Engine. The query to get unoptimized images is limited to 2500 images to be able to use the Bulk Optimization on this hosting.
- Bug Fix: Inayos ang SSL certificate problem: hindi makuha ang local issuer certificate
- Bug Fix: Fix the “All your images have been optimized by Imagify” issue when images still need to be optimized. This issue occurred only since 1.4.5 for some users. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- Pagbabago: Bulk Optimization: i-optimize lahat ng SQL queries at pataasin ng 65% ang process time \o/
- Pagbabago: Inupdate anf Chart.js library
- Pagbabago: Tinanggal ang babala tungkol sa Media List JS
- Pagbabago: Visual fix: CSS prefixed sa mga babala upang maiwasan ang class conflicts
- Improvement: Visual fix: improve Imagify Notices CSS to avoid issue with WP Engine CSS
- Improvement: Medias: new “Compare Original VS Optimized” action link in grid view mode
- Improvement: Settings: new sample images for visual comparison of compression levels (removes unused sample images)
- Bag: Mga Media: bagong “Compare Original VS Optimized” action link sa list view
- Pagbabago: Visual fix: CSS prefixed sa mga babala upang maiwasan ang class conflicts
- Pagbabago: Sa mga Media: available na ngayon ang paghahambing para sa larawan mula sa 360px na lapad
- Pagbabago: Mga Setting: bagong sample na mga larawan para sa visual paghahambing ng mga compression level
- New: Add German translation
- New: You can define the
IMAGIFY_HIDDEN_ACCOUNTconstant in wp-config.php to hide all your Imagify account infos in the Admin Bar and Bulk Optimization
- Bug Fix: Inayos ang PHP Notice: Undefined index original_size sa /inc/functions/admin-stats.php sa line 185
- Bug Fix: Fix PHP Notice: Undefined index optimized_size in /inc/functions/admin-stats.php on line 186
- Pagbabago: Media: Mas mahusay na komparasyon para sa malalaking portrait na larawan
- Improvement: Medias: Huwag i-display ang “Compare Original VS Optimized” button para sa mga larawan na walang backup
- Bug Fix: WPML: Inayos ang AJAX error dulot ng by WPML upang maiwasan ang issue sa pag-balido ng API key
- Bug Fix: Yoast: Inalis ang JS error dulot ng Yoast SEO sa attachment edit screen upang maiwasan ang issue sa aming “Compare Original VS Optimized”
- Bago: Mga Media: I-Click ang button upang mabuksan ang mga paghahambing sa larawan na Original at Optimized (available para sa malalaking mga larawan)
- Improvement: Add async method to optimize resized images
- Pagbabago: I-optimize ang mga attachment na binago ang laki gamit ang WordPress editor tool
- Pagbabago: Kumpatibilidad sa “Palitan ang file, gumamit ng bagong file name at i-update lahat ng mga link” na opsyon mula sa “Enable Media Replace” plugin
- Improvement: Add a notice message during the Bulk Optimization if the quota is consumed
- Pagbabago: Mas magandang istilo para sa mga Detalye ng Compression na nakalagay sa tabi ng iyong mga larawan
- Bug Fix: No freeze anymore during the Bulk Optimization if an unknown error occurred with an image
- Bug Fix: Nagdagdag ng babalang mensahe kung hindi namin makuha lahat ng mga larawan na hindi pa nao-optimize habang ginagawa ang Bulk Optimization process
- Bug Fix: Fix PHP Warning: set_time_limit(): Cannot set time limit in safe mode in ../inc/admin/ajax.php on line 137
- Bug Fix: Details about compressed images in modal media box are now closed by default
- Regression Fix: Get all attachments with the message “You’ve consumed all your data” during the Bulk Optimization process to be able to optimize them
- Regression Fix: Check mark displayed better on certain settings pages
- Bug Fix: Inayos ang Check box display issue sa Imagify settings page: SVG Icons cleaning
- New: Add Italian translation
- Bug Fix: Inayos ang behavior sa multisite network kung saan ang mga opsyon ng Imagify ay hindi mase-save kung ang plugin ay hindi network-activated, pero aktibado lamang para sa mga spesipikong mga site sa loob ng network.
- New: Add Spanish translation
- Bug Fix: Avoid lack of performance in the WordPress administration if the Imagify’s servers are down.
- Bug Fix: Tinanggal ang babala na mensahe na nagdudulot ng mababang performance sa administration. (salamt kay Kevin Gauthier na nagbabala sa amin)
- Bago: Nagdagdag ng GIF support
- Bago: Maaari ka nang magdesisyon ngayon kung nais mong itago ang EXIF data ng iyong mga larawan
- Bug Fix: Huwag doblehin ang Imagify data sa attachment edit screen (wp-admin/post.php)
- Improvement: Use AJAX to display the quota in the admin bar to avoid a call to our API on each pages.
- Bug Fix: Bulk Optimization: Inayos ang issue kung ang backup option ay hindi aktibado. Ang compression level na aplikado ay “Normal” imbis na ang compression level na naka-save sa Setting.
- Bug Fix: Bulk Optimization: Huwag subukang i-optimize muli ang larawan na na-optimize na, na mayroong parehong compression level gaya ng naka-save sa Setting.
- Regression fix: Inayos ang Bulk Optimization issue kung hindi ka nag-optimize nang anumang mga larawan upang maiwasan ang “All your images have been optimized by Imagify. Congratulations!”. (Lahat ng iyong mga larawan ay na-optimize na ng Imagify. Congratulations!)
- Bago: compression level: Ultra
- Bago: Maaari ka mo na ngayong pillin kung nais o di mo nais na i-display ang Admin Bar ng Imagify menu.
- Bago: Tingan ang pagkakaiba ng Ultra, Aggressive at Normal na opsyon sa loob ng Imagify Options page.
- Bug Fix: Admin Bar: Ang mga istilo ay kasama na ngayon sa front-end.
- Bug Fix: Admin Bar: Mas magandang istilo sa ilang mga kaso
- Bug Fix: Ang paggawang hindi aktibo ng conflict plugin ay hindi na magbabalik ng blankong pahina!
- Bug Fix: Pinapakita ang tamang orihinal na laki ng larawan matapos baguhin ang laki nito (meta data)
- Regression Fix: Bulk Optimization: in-update nang live ang mga credit na di nakonsumo habang ginagawa ang bulk optimization.
- Pagbabago: Mabilis na access sa iyong profile at impormasyon (tungkol sa quota) sa Admin Bar > Imagify
- Pagbabago: Mas esksaktong impormasyon tungkol sa global size na natipid gamit ang Imagify (Bulk Optimization Page)
- Pagbabago: Kung tapos na ang iyong Bulk Optimization, ang notipikasyong mensahe ay wala na sa loob ng table
- Pagbabago: Upang umalis sa proseso ng Bulk Optimization, kailangan mong kumpirmahin ang aksyon
- Bug Fix: JS
consoleundefined sa ibang IE browsers
- Bug Fix: PHP Warning:
Illegal string offset 'sizes' in ../inc/functions/admin-stats.php on line 180
- Bug Fix: Huwag Bilangin ang GIF & SVG sa Imagify statistics
- Improvement: Display a default preview to avoid issues with 404 images and a security restriction on SSL websites on the Bulk Optimization page
- Improvement: Don’t count all exceeded images to avoid lack of speed on the Bulk Optimization page
- Bug Fix: Don’t try to re-optimize images with an empty error message or with an already optimized message on the Bulk Optimization
- Bug Fix: Don’t generate special chars in the password to avoid issue on the Imagify app log in
- Pagbabago: Huwag idagdag ang mga anunsyo tungkol sa WP Rocket kung ang plugin na ito ay ginawang aktibado
- Bug Fix: Huwag pansinin ang mga thumbnail na may lapad na gaya ng 9999 upang maiwasan ang issue na may “Resize Larger Images” na opsyon
- Bug Fix: Fix PHP Warning:
curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when safe_mode is enabled or an open_basedir is set in ../inc/api/imagify.php on line 218
- Regression fix: Inayos ang “%undefined%” at ang overview chart issues sa Bulk Optimization page
- Regression fix: Fix PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘sizes’ in ../inc/classes/class-attachment.php on line 347
- Regression fix: Inayos ang PHP Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 sa ../inc/classes/class-attachment.php sa line 347
- Regression fix: Fix PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘file’ in ../inc/classes/class-attachment.php on line 410
- Bago: Nagdagdag ng babala sa Bulk Optimization & Imagify Settings page kung na-konsumo na lahat ng libreng quota para sa buong buwan
- Bug Fix: Inayos ang issue sa Chrome & Opera sa Bulk Optimization: ang mga larawan ay na-optimize mula sa pinakabago hanggang sa pinakaluma.
- Bago: Magdagdag ng bagong opsyon sa “Resize larger images” – baguhin ang laki ng mga malalaking larawan
- Pagbabago: Bulk optimization: Ang result table ay hindi na shrinkable sa infinite (scrollable)
- Pagbabago: Mas magandang visual sa pahina ng Mga Opsiyon
- Bug Fix: I-check kung ang attachment ay umiiral upang maiwasan ang issue na magpapatigil ng Bulk Optimization
- Bug Fix: Really Fix PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 sa imagify/inc/functions/formatting.php sa line 17
- Bug Fix: Dobleng animation sa Progress Bar
- Bug Fix: Fix PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in ../inc/functions/formatting.php sa line 16
- Pagbabago: Nagdagdag ng deskripsyon ng error sa resulta ng Bulk Optimization
- Pagbabago: Nagdagdag ng babala upang magpalit sa List View sa Media Library Page
- Bago: Dinagdag ang Intercom Live Chat sa Imagify Setting at Bulk Optimization na pahina
- Pagbabago: Mas mahusay na impormasyon para sa user
- Bug Fix: PHP 5.2+ kompatibilidad
- Unang labas.