An advertising output plugin with a huge amount of functionality.
Flat PM is a plugin for displaying ads and interactive content. Increases conversion, behavioral factors and exhaust from sites!
The main purpose of the plugin is to simplify the control over the display of ad units.
- Whether the user is using ADblock
- Output ad units in the right place
- Advertising target by content
- Targeting by country and city
- A/B testing
- Screen resolution targeting
- Targeting by get-parameter in url, referer, cookie, ip, operating system, browser, time and date
- Output any number of ad units
- By js/css selectors
- One-time withdrawal or withdrawal with repetition
- There are more than 56 prepared places for withdrawal
- Pop-outs on the bottom, top, right, left of the screen
- Timers for closing popups and leaving blocks
- There is a simple code output in the header and footer of your theme
- Delayed display of advertising
- Customization of the design of the closing cross of the outgoing and pop-up blocks
- A lot of shortcodes are integrated into the plugin to display information about the article, category or the user himself
- There is a functionality of sticky blocks in the content
- There is a sticky block functionality for the sidebar
- Output video prerolls
- Delayed loading of ad units
- Lazy loading of metrics and analytics
- Automatic cache cleaning on the site
- Cool code syntax highlighting
Export/import all settings
- You can export plugin settings to another site
Install like any other plugin or:
* Upload the files to the
/wp-content/plugins/flatpm-wp directory, or install the plugin via the WordPress plugin installation screen in the admin panel.
* Activate the plugin through the list of all plugins on your site.
Contributors & Developers
“FlatPM – Ad Manager, AdSense, Custom Code and more” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FlatPM – Ad Manager, AdSense, Custom Code and more” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release new 3.0 version