Add an article headline list to the post edit screen.
Click the title heading to move to the heading position in the editing area.
You can always display the headline list in the screen by pressing the float button.
Only ClassicEditor is supported. Gutenberg is not supported yet.
Arbitrary section 1
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “EditorHeadlineJump”.
- Select the “EditorHeadlineJump” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload”.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install”.. and then “Activate plugin”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“EditorHeadlineJump” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
WP 5.6 support
WP 5.3.1 Bug Fix