BlocksPlus is a WordPress extension plugin for Block editor. It provides new features and useful blocks to use right away on your page. You can use it freely as you want.
Any suggestions can be made by GitHub or WordPress plugin’s page. As possible, new features and blocks will be implemented in the future.
The entire source code is publicly available on GitHub.
The plugin’s main cons are:
* clean design, consistent with WordPress standards
* easy to use blocks
* now usable in Full Site Editor
The features are:
* FAQ block
* Image Comparison block
* Modal block
* Social Share Button block
* defining custom color palette (for themes without “theme.json”)
* defining custom font sizes (for themes without “theme.json”)
This plugin provides 4 blocks.
- BlocksPlus: Social Share Buttons
- BlocksPlus: Image Comparison
- BlocksPlus: Modal
- BlocksPlus: FAQ
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BlocksPlus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BlocksPlus” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Adjust blocks and styles for Full Site Editor
- Disable “color palette” and “font sizes” option when theme uses theme.json
- Remove “custom background” and “custom spacing” options
- Tested for WP 6.2
- FAQ block – added option to disable space after heading
- Tested for WP 6.1.1
- Fixing Image Comparison error on resetting slider color
- Fixing Image Comparison error on empty image container (without src attribute)
- Adding admin panel notice
- Readme changes, text fixes
- Updated permalink for Social Share Buttons Block on new post/page
- Category for blocks changed (to WP’s native one)
- Branding update, with banner on option page
- Tested for WP 6.0.1
- Add new block – Social Share Button
- Tested for WP 6.0.0
- Setup for WP features added: custom blocks spacing, custom site’s background
- Tested for WP 5.9.1
- Modal block – change structure to anchor tag for button, due to critical error with component in WP Core 5.9
- Gutenberg’s global color palette and font sizes controls
- FAQ block added
- Image Comparison block
- Modal block