Adds inline annotations to WordPress using the Open Knowledge
Foundation’s Annotator tool.
party dependencies (i.e.
json2.js) into the currently active theme (no HTML editing needed).
- Offers the option to configure the annotable content area from the WordPress settings page.
- Provides blog administrators with the option to decide whether to display only authenticated users’ annotations or also annotations made by anonymous users.
- Provides a rudimentary regular expressions’ based mechanism for configuring in what pages/blog sections the Annotator widget should be included.
- Upload the ‘okfn-annotator’ folder and place it into into
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Finally, sign up at AnnotateIt and
fill your Account ID and Auth Token details in the Plugin settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.