This is a simple productivity plugin which displays how much % of the year has progressed. Along with Year, this also displays Day and Month progress at the same time with a dropdown option. Your website visitors can capture the progress bar by getting the preview of it and downloading it as an image to be shared on social networks like twitter. Your visitors will love this display.
If you like the plugin, feel free to Rate it or Buy me a coffee.
Thanks a lot! 🙂
- Simple time progress display in % using better animation.
- Preview/Capture the progress bar to share on social networks.
Good news, this plugin Year Progress Bar 1.0 is free for everyone! Since it’s released under the GPL, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial blog. But if you enjoy this plugin, you can thank me and Buy me a coffee for the time I’ve spent writing and supporting this plugin.
The plugin comes with various translations, please refer to the WordPress Codex for more information about activating the translation. If you want to help to translate the plugin to your language, please have a look at the sitemap.pot file which contains all definitions and may be used with a gettext.
- Install the plugin like you always install plugins, either by uploading it via FTP or by using the “Add Plugin” function of WordPress.
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- If you want: Open the plugin configuration page, which is located under Settings -> Year Progress Bar and customize settings (Only in Pro version).
- Check the plugin configuration page to know how to display the progress bar.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Year Progress Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Year Progress Bar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.