Get professional developers to bid on your development change in 3 Simple Steps:
1) Set a Budget
2) Describe the Changes that you want
3) Get a Quote from an Expert WordPress Developer
It’s FREE and it’s really that easy!
We built WPLauncher because we think web development quotes should be much easier to get. We also believe you deserve more transparency in the process.
Make Your First Development Request
The best time to start is right now. Send us a request and we’ll give you an hourly and cost estimate to complete the task. We’ll also share our status with you along the way so that you know exactly where we’re at with the given task.
Best in Class Setup Process
We want to make it as easy as possible for your to make a development request. No frills.
Transparency and Simplicty
We try to simplify the whole process and make it completely transparent so that you can easily submit requests and will never be in the dark.
We make customer service a priority. If you have a problem, you can send us a service request through the plugin. If you can’t find where to submit it, send it to wplauncher at gmail (dot) com.
No Monthly Cost
Get paid for exactly what the developer completes. No retainers. No worries.
We have a deal going on currently that if you get an annual hosting plan at Blog.WPLauncher.com/hosting, we will give you lower hourly rate for your development request.
Before you can use WPLauncher, you need to install it.
1. You can either search for WPLauncher while logged into your WordPress dashboard
1. Download the plugin here (wplauncher.zip)
2. Hover over the Plugins tab in the left sidebar and click Add New. Click the Upload Plugin Button at the top of the page.
3. Click the Choose File button. Select the wplauncher.zip file from your computer (typically a download goes to your Downloads directory)
4. Click on the Activate Plugin Link. You’ve successfully installed WPLauncher – make your first development request!
- How long does it typically take to get a response from an Expert WPLauncher developer?
It usually takes an hour to hear back but in case we’re slammed we’ll do our best to get back to you within 24 hours.
- What are the fees associated with WPLauncher?
There are no fees to have the plugin. You will only be charged if create a development request and have given approval to a developer to begin work on that request.
- How do I make payment?
We will collect 50% of the cost of the change prior to beginning work and then the rest on completion.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPLauncher – Simple Development Requests” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPLauncher – Simple Development Requests” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Create development requests
- Set General Settings