The “WP Form Connector” plugin saves contact form 7 submissions to your WordPress database, further allowing you to export the data in a CSV file format.
By simply installing the plugin, it will automatically begin to capture form submissions from contact form 7.
Features of WP Form Connector
- No configuration needed
- Save Contact Form 7 submitted data to the database
- Single database table for all contact form 7 forms
- Easy to use and lightweight plugin
- Developer friendly & easy to customize
- Display all created contact form 7 forms list
- Export Form data in CSV file
- Contact Form 7 API
Support : https://www.appypie.com/contact-us
Fixed csv export bug
Multisite network bug fixed
Added cfdb7_access capability
Fixed csv export issue
Fixed admin notification bug
Responsive issue fixed
Optimized csv export memory usage
- Download and extract plugin files to a wp-content/plugin directory
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress admin interface
- You are all done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Forms-Connector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP-Forms-Connector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
First version of plugin.
Fixed minor bugs
Add action hooks
Add filter hooks
Fixed Sorting bugs