Enables users to import Notes from Evernote Account.
This plugin use WP-Cron to import and update Notes from Evernote.
Of course, users can import notes from their own accounts.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-evernote-synchronizerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- how to set up?
Go to “Evernotes” -> “Settings”.
For Individual settings, Go to “Users” -> “Your Profile”.
Other Users including Admin Cannot See other’s token.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Evernote Synchronizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Evernote Synchronizer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed wpcron.
- Changed the Author URL.
- Applied for PHP 5.5 or less.
- Fixed the schedules.
- Added Functionalities to register evernote tags as terms of taxonomy for each post type.
- Fixed Contributer in “readme.txt”.
- Translated into 日本語.