A WooCommerce plugin that apply CSS3 Tags & Stitched Effect style design for WooCommerce product meta (SKU, categories and tags)
In WooCommerce Sidebar Panel, there will be a new menu link called ‘Product CSS3 Tags’ where you can update the options.
The list of options for the section above:
- Enabled Product CSS3 Design
- Show Product SKU
- Show Product Categories
- Show Product Tags
- Use CSS3 Stitched Effect that apply for SKU and Categories
- Product Tags Color Scheme
- Change SKU text to any text you prefer (for example: Model, Product Code)
In addition to these features, over 20 WooCommerce extensions are available:
- Facebook Share Like Button – add Facebook Share and Like button at product page.
- Custom Checkout Options – implement customization for entire checkout process.
- Social Buttons PRO – additional 9 social share buttons where you can engage more audience.
- Extra Fee Option PRO – add multiple extra fee for any order with multiple options.
- Custom Product Tabs – add multiple tabs to WooCommerce product page.
- Facebook Social Plugins – implement Facebook Social Plugins that let the users liked, commented or shared your site’s contents.
- Custom Payment Method – customise the custom payment method with flexible options.
- Custom Shipping Method – define own settings for custom shipping method.
- Donation/Tip Checkout – add donation/tip amount option for their customers at WooCommerce checkout page.
- Product Badge – add mulitple badges to the products.
- Facebook Connect Checkout – implement Facebook Login so that new customers can sign in woocommerce site by using their Facebook account.
- Product Catalog – turn WooCommerce into a product catalog with a few clicks.
- Coming Soon Product – show ‘Coming Soon’ default message and countdown clock for pre launch product
and many more…
Free & Popular WooCommerce Bundle extensions:
- Upload the entire woocommerce-product-css-tags folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce panel at left sidebar menu and update the options there.
- That’s it. You’re ready to go and cheers!
- After activated the plugin, where do i enable the module and change other options
You can go to WooCommerce > Product CSS3 Tags, and update options there.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Product CSS3 Tags” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed backend missing menu link
- The effects only limited to product page tags only
- Initial Release
- Customized CSS3 Design option (SKU, Categories and Product Tags)