LearnDash Reporting Dashboard with the Most Comprehensive Insights
Easily interpret the data from your courses on LearnDash with our smart new plugin, WISDM Reports for LearnDash It offers detailed insights into learner’s performance and course engagement analytics through graphical reports that can be easily exported. The admin gets access to a smart and comprehensive reporting dashboard that helps in taking course-related decisions faster on LearnDash & helps in making the entire e-learning process much more easier and organized.The simplified and easily digestible reports make it easy for a new LearnDash user to quickly understand students’ performance and take corrective measures.
Easy Installation. Compatible with LearnDash 184.108.40.206
Key features of the LearnDash Reporting Dashboard include
- Gain complete access to an intuitive & personalized dashboard.
- Quickly monitor learner’s performance & identify at-risk learners.
- Perform in-depth analysis and review of group progress & performance.
- Download and export graphical reports for deeper level insights.
- Enhance the student’s experience, course engagement & learning outcomes with easy data interpretation.
Graphical Reports with deeper level insights
With our WISDM Reports for LearnDash, you can easily pick up the information you need at the moment. Whether it’s identifying top-performing students and laggards, or scouting learning content that increases engagement, the dashboard guides you to your next right move.
Our LearnDash reports plugin lets you easily review progress, performance, and completion rates of courses and quizzes using graphical reports. You can export and share useful information through –
- Insightful Student Reports
- Course-wise and Course Category-wise Reports
- Group-wise Reports
Personalized Dashboard with Custom View
All the important reports are presented in a single LearnDash dashboard that is personalized for specific users – Admin, Group leader, or Teachers. The dashboard makes your work simpler through graphs related to learning trends and course engagement presented via a clean, clutter-free UI.
Save a lot on costs, time, and effort
This helps you save valuable time, efforts and costs as it helps you understand student performance quickly through graphical reports. Moreover, with WISDM Reports for LearnDash, you get these reports for FREE.
Looking for an ‘insightful’ drilldown of Course & Quiz data?
Check out our Wisdm Reports for LearnDash Pro plugin that has more deeper level insights and quiz performance data. The Course reports have advanced filters that lets you drill down reports to the level of Categories and individual Learners. The reports can also be exported as PDF or CSV files from the LearnDash Reports Pro version.
Additional features in Pro version include
- Course Category filter
- Learner/User filter
- Date filter with preset dates
- Assignments Pending
- Drilled-down quiz level reports
- Customized dashboard view
We have a surprise for you🎁. Update/Download the latest version of the Free plugin and get a chance to Unlock WISDM Reports Pro features at a Discounted Price!🚀
Our other LearnDash plugins
Add more e-learning tools to your LearnDash with our range of useful LearnDash themes and plugins. We are here to rescue! Check out our other premium plugins available that help improve the students’ e-learning experience on LearnDash. These plugins have innovative features that help in improving the overall performance of your e-learning business.
As an eLearning business owner, a LearnDash admin is confronted with tons of data about student and course performance. Unfortunately, with the current available solutions, it is impossible for admins and instructors to make sense out of these heaps of data and extract relevant information that can help enhance student learning experience? Wisdm Reports for LearnDash offers deep level insights that are presented in the form of interactive graphs, which sets it apart from other solutions in a similar space.
This Reporting dashboard plugin is developed by WisdmLabs – we’re the world’s most trusted LearnDash expert. Wisdmlabs is committed to create solutions that improve the performance of SME businesses in the e-learning space. Using a structured process of developing add-ons, extensions, and custom LearnDash plugins based on WordPress, we help the e-learning community thrive.
This plugin provides 21 blocks.
- Quiz completion time per course
- Student Profile
- Total Courses
- Student Table
- Duration Selectors
- Quiz Completion Rate
- Report Tools
- Daily Enrollments
- Learner Activity Log
- Course List
- Learners Pass/Fail Rate
- Student Filter
- Time Spent on a
- Revenue From Courses
- Pending Assignments
- Total Learners
- Total Revenue
- Quiz Reports
- Course Completion Rate
- Inactive Users
- Average Quiz Attempts
Where can I find the drilled-down Quiz Reports?
You can find the drilled-down Quiz Reports on the Quiz Reports Tab of your Reports Dashboard. Please note that the Quiz Reports are available only in the Pro version of our plugin.
How can I see Learner-specific Reports?
Learner Specific Reports can be viewed by using the ‘Learner’ filter on the Reports Dashboard.
How do I create the Reports Dashboard on my LearnDash LMS?
Once the plugin is installed and activated, a page called ‘Reports’ will be auto-created on your WordPress under ‘All Pages’. You can visit the Reports Dashboard from here and make changes accordingly.
Where can I see the time spent on each course?
You can see the time learners have spent on each of your courses under the ‘Time Spent On A Course’ Graph.
How do I install and activate the Pro version?
Buy the Pro version of the plugin. You will receive the plugin files and license key in your email. Install and activate the plugin. Once this is done, enter the License Key under WisdmLabs License Options and you are good to go.
How do I understand the meaning of each block or graph?
Each block has a tool-tip next to the title of the block to understand the exact meaning of the report.
Is the Reports Dashboard customizable?
Yes, the Reports Dashboard is built using Gutenberg blocks and can be edited by editing the page. If you require advanced customisation, please contact our team from here.
Contributors & Developers
“WISDM Reports For LearnDash” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
= 1.6.0 – 2023-01-10
* Tweak: Added Support Beacon for Users in WISDM Reports settings.
= 1.5.0 – 2022-12-14
* Fix: Group leaders with no groups/courses assigned will not be shown reports for any courses/learners on the Reports dashboard.
* Fix: Issue resolved for Date picker calendar getting cropped and not showing properly in some themes.
= 1.4.1 – 2022-11-07
* Feature : A modal window with user and date filters has been introduced for admin users to filter and export statistics data to excel and csv.
* Fix: In the report filter area, only 10 lessons were showing. This has been changed to show all lessons for the selected course.
= 1.4.0 – 2022-09-22
* Feature: Added a Group filter dropdown to the course reports.
= 1.3.0 – 2022-09-14
* Feature: Added a feature to exclude Courses from the reports.
* Improvements: Learner-specific reports and Quiz reports (Pro features) are now being previewed even in the Free version.
= 1.2.1 – 2022-08-29
* Fix: Total Learners data in the “Total Learners” block was currently showing total users on the site(Now only subscribers will be counted)
* Fix: “Course Completion Rate” block count issue
* Fix: Detailed Attempt Report – Class Score: Incorrect Data was appearing for the Group Leader. This will be changed to Group Average and the value displayed will be the average of the Group when a Group Leader views this report
* Fix: For Average Quiz Attempts if a quiz is associated with more than one course, the system was counting twice the attempts for a learner for that quiz
= 1.2.0 – 2022-06-30
* Improvements: Onboading flow to help quickly configure & use the plugin.
* Improvements: Preview dashboard design made similar to the actual dashboard.
* Fix: Bug fixes & other improvements.
* Fix: Filter not getting updated on date change.
* Fix: Tolltip visibility to the group leader.
* Fix: Group filter tags not visible on the graphs.
= 1.1.0 – 2022-06-13
* Improvements: New Tabular Report for Lesson/Topic/Course Category
* Improvements: Rearrangement of Course Reports
* Improvements: New Loading animation for all graphs and tables
* Improvements: Applyed the tags for graphs and tables that are affected by the selected filters
* Improvements: Average tooltips added to the Average calculation section of blocks
* Improvements: Change all time and date format to same format(HH:MM:SS for time and 14 Jan, 2022)
* Fix: Removed empty attempts consideration for quiz graphs
* Fix: Total Learners and Daily enrollments not in sync
1.0.7 – 2022-05-24
- Improvement: Revenue data will also include the revenue from WooCommerce product sales.
- Improvement: Ability to filter the revenue report accessibility using WP Filters.
- Improvement: Ability to filter out reports of some users with wp filters.
- Improvement: In quiz reports users can also be searched by display names.
- Improvement: Optimizations & code restructuring.
- Fix: Issue with the display of the currency set from the LD setting.
1.0.6 – 2022-04-15
- Improvement: Fixes for the compatibility with LearnDash v4.1.0.
- Improvement: Support for LearnDash custom labels.
- Fix: Drag and drop not working for the pattern & for individual blocks in gutenberg.
- Fix: Styling issues.
1.0.5 – 2022-03-31
- Tweak: Included links to the reports page in the LearnDash submenu.
1.0.4 – 2022-03-25
- Hotfix release to resolve the issues in v 1.0.3.
1.0.3 – 2022-03-24
- Improvement: Add a new responsive pattern.
- Improvement: Modal with the page link on the first creation of the reports page to the admin.
- Improvement: Static date-picker block to state-based react block.
- Improvement: Group filter in quiz report will only list the reports of group members & not of all the users of group courses.
- Fix: Pattern to include Average Quiz Attempts.
- Fix: Not all strings are translatable in the date-picker block.
- Fix: For the group admins all the users were available through search in course reports.
- Fix: Data of enrolled students to the courses is available to instructor & GL(Only the data of students enrolled in the group should be available)
- Fix: In tables (Only the data of students enrolled in the group should be available)
- Tweak: CSV & XLSX icon instead of text in the button.
- Tweak: License module inclusion in the plugin (to be able to track the site data), automation of building both the copies on tag creation.
1.0.2 – 2022-02-24
- Bug fixes & improvements.
1.0.1 – 2022-01-28
- Minor changes
1.0.0 – 2021-12-23
- Plugin Released