If you need a simple dashboard widget to lookup domain name information regularly this is a great addon! Also includes shortcode functionality for use on posts and pages with [whois]
How it works:
After installation / activation you will have a new widget within your WordPress dashboard, that’s it!
Please be vocal before voting “Broken”
I hope that you, the community, will help me find the bugs! If you must vote broken or under 3 stars please contact me with the issue also. Thanks.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Checkout your new dashboard widget!
Within your WP dashboard,
- Mouse over “Plugins” and click “Add New”.
- Search “Whois Dashboard Widget”.
- Hit “Install Now”.
- Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard
- Once complete, browse to the Dashboard tab to see your new widget!
- Does it check domain availability?
A “Click Here” button is included to check the availability at Godaddy.
- Can I display a whois search anywhere?
Yes you can. This plugin is based off of Powie’s WHOIS.
Display the Whois search anywhere via shortcode [whois]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Whois Dashboard Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Whois Dashboard Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release