VivoKey is a digital identity platform that links your online digital identity VivoKey profile with one or more implantable cryptobionic NFC transponders. This plugin will enable you to use your VivoKey digial identity profile to authetnicate your WordPress account by scanning your VivoKey cryptobionic implant, rather than enter your username and password. The plugin utilizes VivoKey’s web-standard OpenID Connect API. Details about the API can be found at https://vivokey.com/api
Check out this video that details how to configure and use the VivoKey OpenID Connect plugin for WordPress:
To see a list of available VivoKey plugins, please check here: https://vivokey.com/plugins
Please feel free to clean up the code, add features and fix bugs. The current code serves only as a basic implementation with many potential improvements.
Pull requests welcome.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/vivokey-openid-connectdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->VivoKey OpenID screen to configure the plugin
- Is a VivoKey cryptobionic implant required to use the VivoKey OpenID Connect plugin?
Yes, the VivoKey OpenID Connect API is simply the interface and protocol between WordPress and the cryptobionic implant.
- Where can I get a VivoKey cryptobionic implant?
Visit https://vivokey.com/distributors to find out where you can purchase a VivoKey cryptobionic implant.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“VivoKey OpenID Connect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Resolved issue with routing and state that interfered with other plugins that use ajax calls
- Code clean up, input sanitizing, etc.
- Initial release