THE WEBSITE INTELLIGENCE PLATFORM FOR WORDPRESS
WHAT YOU GET
With TWIPLA (formerly Visitor Analytics), everything is just a click away:
- Advanced website traffic stats (NEW! Company Reveal)
- Marketing campaigns tracking
- Session recordings
- Conversion funnels
- Competition traffic analysis
- Privacy-first analytics by design (NEW! Custom Country Data)
✔️ Use the voucher code WP_UNLIMITED30 to get 30 days of full access without limits (including Company Reveal) – No Credit Card needed!
EASY-TO-USE & PRIVACY COMPLIANT WEBSITE ANALYTICS
TWIPLA (formerly Visitor Analytics) is an advanced yet accessible website intelligence platform, with a comprehensive suite of easy-to-use, privacy-compliant features. Our platform helps you remove data privacy concerns, with cookieless tracking, and gain access to data from 100% of your website visitors (not only a small sample). With its simple analytics and easy-to-use interface, TWIPLA makes advanced web statistics accessible for everyone.
With three categories of insights – website statistics, visitor behavior analytics, and visitor communication – all website owners can see the complete picture of what is and isn’t working on their websites.
Really great data and well organized.
“I have tried a few analytic apps, including the free Google Analytics, and had a hard time understanding the data until I found TWIPLA. The data is really easy for me to understand. I can now make changes to my site based on the data and not on what I think may be happening. The heatmaps and recordings are gold.”
— TWIPLA user
More than 2.5 million websites (#1 WIX website analytics plugin) are already benefiting from easier access to core metrics, an enhanced understanding of visitor behavior, and a more connected visitor experience. And now, it’s time to offer WordPress users the same smooth and easy way to add detailed web analytics to their websites.
Collect and analyze website data about visitors’ behavior in real-time, through session recordings, conversion funnels, heatmaps, click paths, and traffic structure. Using our poll and survey features, you can effortlessly receive feedback from your online community.
With a free forever plan, WordPress native plugin, easy onboarding, and a one-click Google data importer, the platform couldn’t be easier to test drive. You’ll finally gain just the insights you need to defeat the analytics monster and clearly understand what visitors are doing on your website.
WHY CHOOSE TWIPLA?
✔️ Understand what is and isn’t working on your website(s)
✔️ Enjoy the “free forever” plan that makes it easy for you to test drive, with zero commitment and pay as you grow.
✔️ Analyze website traffic stats — visitors, conversions, session duration, page visits, referrals, click paths, devices, bounce rates, time of visits, competition analysis, company reveal, and more.
Try it and love it.
“I tried the app to see the analytics of where people were connecting to my site from. It helped me boost posts and engagements where I was lacking, and add different languages based on the country people were connecting from. I would not have been able to do this without Visitro Analytics. Thanks!”
— TWIPLA user
✔️ Understand visitor behavior in real-time — session recordings, heatmaps, conversion funnels, and event tracking.
✔️ Receive visitor feedback effortlessly — targetable surveys and polls.
✔️ No cookies for tracking data. 100% GDPR & CCPA compliant tracking. No data passed on to third parties.
✔️ Very low impact on Website Speed – 25kb Condensed Snippet
✔️ Exceptional Customer Support
This is the most powerful took that early stage business need.
“The app lets you understand visitor behavior to the very detail. Be it site recordings, funnel, heatmaps and so much more. The support team is absolutely amazing. The are very responsive and help you resolve all issues in the best possible way. Loved the support team!”
— TWIPLA user
✔️ For website owners, digital marketers, and demand specialists — for websites that work smart.
✔️ Available in English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish.
OUR KEY FEATURES
- Traffic Structure – See how much of your traffic is direct or reaching your website via email, social media, organic search, or referrals.
- Visitors – We offer everything you need to know about your audience and their activity in real time. You get visited pages over time, approximate geolocation( approximate for privacy purposes), the time spent on each page, and many others. TWIPLA provides website owners with exact metrics and precise data about their visitors and traffic sources.
- Pages – You should know what type of content your visitors prefer, where they land, and where they exit the website. You get the most visited pages, landing pages, conversions, and many others. With our powerful statistics you’ll see your website data burst forth, providing a clearer picture of your visitors.
- Devices – Check out your visitor’s device type, operating systems, browsers & screen-resolutions usage.
- Campaigns – Add UTM campaigns to better track your conversions and start researching exactly where visitors are coming from.
- Overview Dashboard – The dashboard offers a beehive view of your website’s activity, converting raw data into actionable insights. Providing an independent birds-eye view of all your site statistics on a single screen, it allows you to check the progress daily, whether on your mobile or desktop, and stay informed about the growth of your site.
Great addition to my new website.
“The app is great; it delivered more than I needed and calmed my fears about visits to my website. The type of information provided helped me target my marketing and identify the most useful source of referrals. I would highly recommend this app.”
— TWIPLA user
- Competition Analysis – See how your website ranks among competitors in your business sector.
- NEW! Company Reveal – Discover which companies have been visiting your website via their business network provider.
Visitor Behavior Analytics
- Session Recordings – See video replays of real visitor sessions on your website and get an insight into what people click, their mouse movement, and how they scroll.
- Heatmaps – Create heatmaps for every page of your website and see at a glance which areas experience a lot or little visitor interaction.
- Conversion Funnels – Start analyzing your funnels, drop-out pages, and other pain points in the easiest and most configurable way.
- Custom Event Tracking – Track any action of your visitors! Check views & clicks on any image, button or other element on your website!
- Polls – Directly integrate poll bubbles on any page of your website & easily get access to replies and stats
- Surveys – Create complex surveys and send them to your participants on a separate URL.
You are blind without it!
“Truly a must-have, it provides detailed insight into your audience that gives you a lot of precious info at a glance. Very well-designed and easy to use too.“”
— TWIPLA user
All features privacy-first by design and fully GDPR-compliant
- Data Protection & Privacy – Legislation varies around the world but we pledged to be data-compliant no matter where our users are located(GDPR, CCPA, PIPEDA, DPA).
- Cookieless Tracking – Respect for individual privacy and all privacy laws. It is the only 100% accurate solution for tracking all user activity, and this plausible approach offers more security by not storing data on user devices.
- Privacy Center – Platform can be calibrated to the local privacy rights of website visitors, with four levels of protection (Light, Medium, GDPR, and Maximum Privacy). With the default Light Protection, you comply with the regulations of most regions outside the EU (depends on your or your visitors’ location). With Maximum Protection, you are safeguarding your visitors’ data to the fullest. Activate this mode, and you will be able to track website visits without worrying about including it in your cookie consent banners.
- NEW! Custom Country Data – Enables you to apply different Privacy Center modes based on where a visitor is visiting the website from. Customize the data processed for each visitor on a country-by-country basis, maximizing the data insight in the context of each country’s legislation.
HOW OTHER PEOPLE USE TWIPLA
Trying to grow your website or online business? The first step is understanding who your visitors are and what they want. TWIPLA makes that easy with simple yet powerful analytics tailored for WordPress sites.
See where people come from with Traffic Structure. Is it direct visits, organic search, social media? That shows where to focus your marketing time and money. See clearly where people come from, instead of relying only on basic WP statistics. View recent stats grouped daily, weekly, monthly or yearly to see different data patterns. Spot trends and changes by comparing week over week, month over month, or any custom date ranges.
Simple App. Very easy to use for beginners.
“I tried learning Google Analytics, but it did not show the specifics of the traffic… at least not with my limited abilities. It did not show each viewer and what they did specifically. It had very general readings. It would only show the country where your viewers were from. That does not help much if you only do business in the U.S.
This app shows the specific city or town and exactly which pages each specific visitor visited and how long they stayed on each page specifically. I really like this app. Anyone can understand what they are looking at when they open this app.”
— TWIPLA user
Learn what content resonates in top Pages. See the report on which pages and posts get the most visits. See what content keeps people engaged on your site. Check yesterday statistics compared to today stats to spot daily changes. Analyze weekly visitor stats to see what content resonates over the past 7 days.
Check Devices to see how many use desktop, tablet or mobile. Make sure your site looks great on every screen size you need to support. Easily view last week stats, this week statistics, yesterday visitors or any custom range with preset filters.
Add UTM Campaigns to your links to see which promotions bring the most visitors. Find out what works to get more clicks. Double down on what works to boost traffic and revenue.
See hotspots on your pages with Heatmaps showing where people click and scroll. Make sure key info stands out. Our tool helps you fathom where visitors are clicking and scrolling on each page.
Watch Session Recordings of real visitor sessions to see how people navigate your site. See confusing pages and broken user flows, then fix them.
Get quick feedback with Polls right on your site. Ask about preferences, needs and opinions and see what people think and what they want.
Send in-depth Surveys after purchases, downloads, etc. Learn how to improve products, content and services from customer data.
Adjust Privacy to be transparent and comply with laws in each country like GDPR. Build visitor trust by putting their needs first.
Stop guessing and start growing with TWIPLA. Understand your audience, optimize your site, and take the guesswork out of marketing. Sign up today to get 30 days full access without limits (including Company Reveal) – No Credit Card needed!
Exceptional Analytics App for Website Insights
“I recently integrated the TWIPLA app into my website, and I must say, it has been an absolute game-changer! This app provides comprehensive and insightful data about my website visitors, allowing me to make informed decisions and improve my online presence.
The user interface is incredibly user-friendly, making it a breeze to navigate through the various features and analytics. I was able to effortlessly track important metrics such as visitor traffic, page views, bounce rate, and even the geographic location of my visitors.
One of the standout features of this app is its real-time tracking. It offers up-to-the-minute data, enabling me to monitor the effectiveness of my marketing campaigns and adjust strategies on the go. This has been instrumental in boosting my website’s performance and conversion rates.
I wholeheartedly recommend the TWIPLA app to anyone looking for a powerful analytics tool for their website. It offers an exceptional user experience.”
— TWIPLA user
Installing TWIPLA on your WordPress site is a straightforward process. You just have to add the TWIPLA Plugin from the WordPress Plugins Market.
For a detailed step-by-step guide on how to easily install TWIPLA on any WordPress website, please follow the installation guide listed below:
Easy installation — Install the TWIPLA WordPress plugin
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New in the left sidebar. In the “Search plugins…” field, enter “TWIPLA”.
- Click the Install Now button, and once the installation is complete, click on the Activate button.
- Navigate to Settings > TWIPLA (formerly Visitor Analytics).
- Paste the Website ID into the corresponding field within the plugin, and then click the Save ID button.
(Note: If you can’t find your Website ID easily as part of the initial onboarding process, please navigate to “Website Settings” in the TWIPLA app’s left sidebar and then click on “Tracking Code.”)
- To verify if the installation was successful, click on the link “Click here to verify your installation” or Verify on the confirmation banner that will appear.
Where can I redeem my voucher code?
Simply click this link to sign up for 30 days of full access (voucher code is already prefilled) – No Credit Card needed!
Do I need a TWIPLA account to use this plugin?
TWIPLA has been installed, what now?
Congratulations on successfully installing TWIPLA! Now that you’ve successfully added your Website ID, you can start seeing the data about your website flowing into your TWIPLA Dashboard. Simply log in at app.visitor.analytics to access real-time insights about your website visitors.
You can find more information on getting started with TWIPLA in our support center.
How can I find out more about TWIPLA?
Visit our website to learn more about TWIPLA and how you can use it to unlock your website’s true potential.
Is TWIPLA GDPR compliant?
We believe data privacy should be a principle beyond debate. TWIPLA does not sell data or pass it on to any third party. We not only comply with GDPR and CCPA ourselves, we also provide support to our customers, who want to adhere to privacy laws.
Here is What you need to know about GDPR in general, and what to add in your Privacy in order to make your visitors aware of how the data is being processed with TWIPLA.
How do I remove TWIPLA from my site?
You can uninstall/disable this plugin at any time to remove TWIPLA from your site. To remove TWIPLA from your WordPress site, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Plugins in the left sidebar.
2. Find the “TWIPLA (formerly Visitor Analytics)” plugin in the list of installed plugins.
3. Click the “Deactivate” button to deactivate the plugin.
4. After deactivating, you will see the “Delete” option. Click “Delete” to remove the plugin completely from your site.
Contributors & Developers
“TWIPLA (Visitor Analytics IO) – Privacy-First Website Stats, Session Recordings, Heatmaps, Polls and Surveys” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“TWIPLA (Visitor Analytics IO) – Privacy-First Website Stats, Session Recordings, Heatmaps, Polls and Surveys” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- A change from the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.