Say your client wants to add a custom upload button somewhere in the admin page but it is not possible with WordPress built-in hooks.
In that case, use this plugin to embed an uploader link. Example rules will be created when you first activate the plugin and you can modify those to suite your needs.
- decide whether a button should be replaced with an existing element or inserted.
- redirect the page after the user upload a file.
- disable the
Librarytab in the uploader window.
- restrict file types to be uploaded.
uploader-anywhere.phpand other files compressed in the zip folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
How to Use
- Define a new link via Dashboard -> Uploader Anywhere -> Add Link
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Uploader Anywhere” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.1 – 2014/11/26
- Fixed a layout issue in Internet Explorer.
- Updated Admin Page Framework.
1.0.0 – 2014/11/13
- Initial release.
- Renewed the example rules created when activating the plugin.
- Fixed an issue that
nth itemoption did not point to the nth-index element but nth-child element.
- Added the insert type option.
- Added the
- Added some options.
- Initial pre-release.