You must have the Genesis framework installed with an active Genesis child theme to use this plugin.
This plugins easily lets you change design into UI card design of your blog archive and other archive pages like category and tags. It has a powerful options panel under the Genesis Theme settings menu. A user can on or off any option by toggling switch button.
To configure the settings: Go to Dashbaord -> Genesis -> Ucard
- Like Button: Display a jQuery like button.
- Reading Time: Add a estimated post reading time.
- Date of Publish or Last Update: Display the date of post publishing or last update.
- Category Meta: Show category of the post.
- Comment Count: Show the total comment count number.
- Author Name: Display the author name.
- Author Avatar: Enable author avatar.
- Read More Button: Enable read more button for excerpt.
- Post View: Total post view.
- Post Excerpt Length: Limit post excerpt length by characters in card.
Ucard is compatible with any Genesis child theme, whether created by StudioPress or by a third party developer.
We are open for any suggestion for this plugin. Feel free to let us know here.
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
RainaStudio Blog – Web Development Tutorial and Other Resources
Switch CTA Box – Add Unlimited CTA(Click to Action) Contents
Menu Iconset – Add Description and Icon to Navigation Menu Item
Sticky Topbar – Add an Topbar area to Your WordPress Website
- Upload the entire genesis-topbar folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory (or install directly by searching in Plugins > Add New)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In the Genesis Theme Setting menu you’ll see submenu “Ucard”, add or modify content for your topbar from the meta fields.
Who should Use Ucard plugin?
Ucard plugin is perfect for business owners, marketers, bloggers, influencers, agencies, and basically anyone else who wants to their website blog design.
Do I need coding skills?
Nope! We understand that many WordPress users aren’t technical and so have built all of our plugins to be as easy as possible to set up and use. The easy feed setup process just requires you to login into your website and then navigate to Genesis > Ucard to setting up as you want.
Will Ucard plugin slow down my site?
The plugin is specifically built with speed and performance in mind. We dynamically load data as needed to ensure that your page speed stays lightning fast.
Do Ucard plugin work on non-Genesis Framework sites?
The plugin is primarily designed and built for Genesis Framework.
Need more options for this plugin?
Please leave your feedback or send your query to admin[at]rainastudio[dot]com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ucard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ucard” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- public release