This plugin creates a pop-up window that asks if the website visitor wants to follow a Spontit channel. The invitation link to the channel can be added in settings, and the pop-up will only display if it’s a valid Spontit link.
This plugin opens a link in the user’s browser that goes to Spontit website (available at https://spontit.com) only after user clicks ‘go to spontit’ button in the pop-up window. The pop-up window does not cover the page or disable other functions of the WordPress site.
– The term of service of Spontit is available at https://api.spontit.com/terms.
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the spontit folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your web site.
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress Admin.
- Add the link to your Spontit channel in Settings -> Spontit.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Spontit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release