Easily add a simple email contact form to your WordPress site.
- Easily add the simple email form to a page or post using the shortcode “[simple-email-form]”.
- Add simple email form to a template using the “simple-email-form” action.
- Customize the template by adding simple-email-form.php to your theme.
- Ability to display your email address above the form (optional, your email address is encoded with HTML entities if shown).
- Google reCAPTCHA (optional).
- Responsive, so it looks good on any device.
- Client and server side validation.
- AJAX form submission.
- Scripts and Styles are minified and only loaded when used.
1. Upload to your plugins folder, usually `wp-content/plugins/`
The plugin is in the form of a directory called ‘simple-email-form’.
2. Activate the plugin on the plugin screen.
3. Change settings on the “Settings > Simple Email Form” options screen.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Email Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First Stable version
- Rewrote plugin to work with latest version of WordPress (4.6.1).
- Removed TinyMCE button to insert shortcode.
- Replaced captcha with Google reCAPTCHA v2.
- Added AJAX form submission.
- Fixed bugs with some translations (updated .pot).
- Added language code support for Google Recaptcha.
- Fixed bug with new lines in email message body.
- Fixed missing translation (updated .pot).
- Fixed email subject encoding issue.
Added “simple-email-form-headers” filter.
Changed text domain from “simple-email-form” to “snsimple-email” for easier WP translations.
Added German translation (thanks @bwaack).
- Fixed issue with right border of input/textarea sometimes getting cutoff.