This plugin allows you to add your code/text to the headers and footers on all the blogs in the blog network and in the backend of all blogs too.
In addition, it is possible to replace the footer bar text in the backend completely.
You can access the settings under Network Admin -> Settings.
- Upload the entire plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install it with WordPress plugin search.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Network Admin
- Edit the settings in Network Admin -> Settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sitewide (Admin) Header/Footer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed all bugs 😉
- Removed i18n for better performance
- Simplyfied code
- added .pot file
- 2nd version
- i18ned code
- shortened code
- translated it into German
- First version