Add a button to “Request sample” on the WooCommerce product page.
It is possible to activate the sample and configure its price for each product.
It is possible to configure the maximum number of samples for each order.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly or upload the “Simple Product Sample” plugin to the / wp-content / plugins /
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Configure how you want to show the sample on each product and its price in: Products->Inventory->Simple Product Sample
- Configure the plugin options in WooCommerce->Simple Product Sample
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Product Sample” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Refactoring to continue making the plugin more scalable in future versions.
- Deletion of old options table and use of options in the standard WordPress system for better integration.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 6.0 and WooCommerce 6.5
- Make hover notice in button translatable
- Added hover notice in button when the maximum number has been reached.
- Replaced wc_add_notice by with wc_print_notice to correct problems displaying “Sample is added to cart”.
- Improve page reload.
- Show “Added to Cart” notice before reloading the entire product.
- More CSS improvements.
- CSS standardization.
- CSS Corrections.
- Added option to choose a maximum number of samples.
- Added notice “Sample has been added to cart.”.
- CSS improvements.
- Issue that caused the product to be added to the cart when a product’s sample price field is empty.
- Tested in WordPress 5.8
- Tested in WordPress 5.6.2
- Custom development notice.
- Remove title translations.
- Fixed css styles bug.
- Fixed security bugs.
- Initial release