Save history of your pages as screenshots. After every post change, this plugin will generate screenshot and save it to your media gallery.
For creating professional screenshots, this plugin rely on external thumbnail generating service by Semtix.cz, because for
screenshots of any size. Note that the only data that are passed from your website is URL of edited webpage, where we return back generated screenshot. Nothing more.
Who is this good for?
- For web developers as a proof of number of changes demanded by client (can be as a part of proof)
- Legal stuff – to have a proof that page contain content on given date
- Anyony who want to track development of their website
This website use your own webhosting space for saving screenshots. Please note that every post update/save will generate a new image to media gallery. After thousands of updates, your
website will contain thousands of screenshots with history.
- Activate the plugin “WordPress History in Screenshots by Semtix.cz” through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How do you generate screenshots?
The plugin is connected to our Selenium node, which open up headless Chrome and create a thumbnail for you. Note that this service just download your public web page URL once,
and we do not have any external access to your website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress History in Screenshots by Semtix.cz” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress History in Screenshots by Semtix.cz” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Longer timeout for screenshots generator service
- First version, all working
- Screenshots saved as attachments for concrete post