Import free and pro Gutenberg and Elementor Templates for the Responsive WordPress theme.
Get fully working and professionally designed ready-to-use website templates built for the Elementor page builder and Gutenberg – the new WordPress blocks editor. All you have to do is import a website template, edit the content and launch your website.
This plugin extends the popular Responsive theme. It adds the following features:
- One click demo import of ready-to-use, Gutenberg & Elementor templates
- Ability to rollback the Responsive theme to a previous version
- Option to import the entire website or selected pages, which allows you to mix and match while building website
What are ready-to-use website templates?
The Responsive theme comes with 60+ ready-to-use website templates
Website templates help you save time designing your website. All you have to do is import a template, edit it with a drag & drop editor, and launch.
A very stable, reliable, lean and fast-loading theme with minimum hassle. Also great support. Thank you!
Totally as advertised. I love the Ready-Sites package!
Great, classic design!
Very easy to use
These website templates have the following features:
- Pre-designed pages such as homepage, about, services, and contact.
- Responsive designs that work on all devices.
- Easy drag & drop editing.
- Copyright-free stock images that you can use on your website.
- Automatically installs all necessary plugins.
What website templates can I import?
Responsive comes with 60+ ready-to-use WordPress website templates.
Business Website Templates For Responsive Theme
- Startup WordPress Template
- Business WordPress Template
- Corporate WordPress Template
- Help and Documentation WordPress Template
- Mobile app and software WordPress Template
- Question and Answer WordPress Template
- Learning Management System (LMS) WordPress Template
- Insurance WordPress Template
Health & Wellness Website Templates For Responsive Theme
- Health Coach WordPress Template
- Gym WordPress Template
- Yoga WordPress Template
- Spa Center WordPress Template
Local Business Website Templates For Responsive Theme
- Accountant WordPress Template
- Lawyer WordPress Template
- Consulting WordPress Template
- Restaurant WordPress Template
- Photography WordPress Template
- Tattoo Studio WordPress Template
- Barber shop WordPress Template
- Doctor WordPress Template
- Dental Clinic WordPress Template
- Travel Agency WordPress Template
- Transport and Logistics WordPress Template
- Finance Consulting WordPress Template
- Portfolio for Web developer WordPress Template
- Kindergarten and Daycare WordPress Template
- School WordPress Template
Real Estate Website Templates For Responsive Theme
- Construction WordPress Template
- Real Estate WordPress Template
- Interior Decorator WordPress Template
- Home Decor WordPress Template
Blogs Templates For Responsive Theme
- Cooking & Recipe Blog WordPress Template
- Travel Blog WordPress Template
- Lifestyle Blog WordPress Template
- Personal Podcast WordPress Template
WooCommerce WordPress Templates
- eCommerce store WordPress template
- Fashion Shop WordPress Template
- Jewellery WordPress template
- Pet Shop WordPress Template
- Online furniture store WordPress template
- Online Toy Store WordPress template
How to import ready sites?
Here’s how it works:
You can install the Responsive Ready Site Importer plugin using any of the following two methods:
WordPress Admin Dashboard Installation
To install the Responsive Ready Sites Importer Plugin manually from the WordPress admin dashboard:
1.Download the latest Responsive Ready Sites Importer plugin.
2. Login to your WordPress Dashboard
3. Go to Plugins > Add New
4. Upload the downloaded plugin zip file
5. Install and activate it
To install the Responsive Ready Sites Importer Plugin via FTP:
Download Responsive Ready Sites Importer zip
Unzip the Responsive Ready Sites Importer zip file
Open your WordPress site via FTP. We would recommend you to use FileZilla
From FTP, visit the root of the WordPress install
Now visit wp-content folder > plugins
Upload Responsive Ready Sites Importer unzipped folder from step 2
How to use the plugin?
After installing the plugin, you can import the ready to use website templates using the following steps:
On your WordPress Dashboard, click on Responsive > Ready Sites to see all ready sites.
Filter the templates based on niche or website builder.
Preview & click on Import site to import the site.
You can also choose to import a template, instead of the whole site.
You can import any of the free templates using the Ready Site Importer Plugin.
For importing the premium templates you need to install the Responsive Pro plugin that can be purchased from [CyberChimps Website]((https://cyberchimps.com/pricing/?utm_source=wordpress-org&utm_medium=responsive-add-ons&utm_campaign=responsive-pricing&utm_content=faq-responsive-pro)
With the Pro version you will get Premium templates, Priority support and automatic updates to Pro plugin.
1. Are all the ready sites free?
We have 60+ free and Pro Ready Sites. With Responsive Ready Sites Importer, you will get access to all free sites. To import Pro templates, you will have to install Responsive Pro.
2. Will Responsive Ready Sites Importer work on my theme?
The templates are built with customizer settings of Responsive Theme to provide maximum control to you. Hence, to use Responsive Ready Sites Importer, you will have to install Responsive Theme.
3. Do I need to install any other plugins?
Absolutely not! Once you install the plugin, it will take care of all other dependencies. You can sit back and let the importer do the job.
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive Template Importer – Elementor & Gutenberg Themes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2.6.2 – 28th January 2022
- Fix – Fixed critical error after plugin update v2.6.1
2.6.1 – 27th January 2022
- Feature – Compatibility with WordPress 5.9
2.6.0 – 17th December 2021
- Feature – Redesigned the Getting Started page to showcase all the useful links
- Feature – Added a Quick Links button on the Getting Started page and Website Templates page
- Feature – Added Guided Steps on the Website Templates page
- Fix – Customizer’s Additional CSS getting escaped
2.5.0 – 15th April 2021
- Feature – Added filters on ready sites grid page to filter the ready sites based on page builder and categories
- Feature – Search box on the ready sites grid page to search for the ready sites
2.4.3 – 30th December 2020
- Feature – Prompt user to install the third party plugins
- Feature – Get user consent before deleting previous imported ready site
2.4.2 – 10th November 2020
- Fix: Fixed vulnerability issue for analytics sdk
2.4.1 – 28th August 2020
- Fix: Compatibility with Elementor 3.0.0 and above
2.4.0 – 6th July 2020
- Feature – Single Page Importer
2.3.1 – 23rd June 2020
- Fix – Minor bug
2.3.0 – 18th June 2020
- Feature – Imported Elementor template conditions
2.2.9 – 26th May 2020
- Added – flag to check required plugins are installed
2.2.8 – 5th May 2020
- Added – New WordPress admin menu item and pages
- Fixed – Footer menu issue
2.2.7 – 12th March 2020
- Fixed – Fatal Error on Go Pro page and Support page
2.2.6 – 6th March 2020
- Added – Secured Ajax requests and restructured code
2.2.5 – 4th March 2020
- Added – Secured Ajax requests
2.2.4 – 4th March 2020
- Added – Improved security using nonce
2.2.3 – 18th February 2020
- Added – API request parameters
- Added – Updated analytics library
2.2.2 – 3rd February 2020
- Added – Compatibility with EventOn plugin
2.2.1 – 23rd January 2020
- Added – Compatibility to WP Forms for Gutenberg ready site
2.2.0 – 18th December 2019
- Added – Responsive theme Rollback
- Added – Import Process status Log
2.1.1 – 12th December 2019
- Fix – Responsive Ready Sites Importer plugin only works with Responsive theme
2.1.0 – 27th November 2019
- Fix – Fatal Error when Analytics SDK is included in more than two plugins installed on same instance
2.0.9 – 15th November 2019
- Added – Feedback form on plugin deactivation
2.0.8 – 24th September 2019
- Changed plugin name, updated readme
2.0.7 – 23rd September 2019
- Fix – Deletes the Ready site imported data on Responsive Add Ons deactivation, All Ready web-sites are not showing on large screen
2.0.6 – 18th September 2019
- Rendered Ready sites importer page on scroll, Added ratings link on responsive-add-ons page
2.0.5 – 9th September 2019
- Added Pro Templates, Support Links
2.0.4 – 31st July 2019
- Removed guttenberg blocks
2.0.3 – 31st July 2019
- Bug Fixes – Images are not rendered, menu is not set as header menu
2.0.2 – 19 July 2019
- Improved screenshot and readme text
2.0.1 – 19 July 2019
- Backward compatibility with WordPress
2.0.0 – 11 July 2019
- Responsive Ready Sites Importer
1.0.7 – 25 March 2016
- Minor changes in theme options
1.0.6 – 10 June 2014
- Add Responsive 2 Support
- Add option to choose between Responsive 1 and 2 – http://content.cyberchimps.com/responsive-2-migration
- Bug fixes
- Language Updates
- Links to forum and guides
- Bug Fixes
- Added styling to textarea
- Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixes
- Initial set up and release