With this Plugin you can redirect a page in your WordPress installation to any other URL, to a page in your WordPress installation or to the first child page.
This plugin is a fork of Redirector by Ralf Hortt. It has been updated
for WP 3.0 and does not automatically insert ‘http:’ before any custom
redirect thus enabling use of partial URIs and query string as your
redirect rather than fully qualified URLs.
- Put the plugin file in your plugin directory and activate it in your WP backend.
- Go to edit a page
- Scroll down to ‘Redirector’ meta box
- Select a WordPress page of you installation or enter a valid URL or select the ‘first child page’
- There is no redirect box when I create a new page!
You have to save it once to get access to the redirecor settings. Sorry for that!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Redirector Mod” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Redirector Mod” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* updated for WP 3.0
* forked from Redirector 1.1