This is the official “Quick Payments” plugin for Razorpay merchants. This allows
you to do the following:
- Add a few custom variables and some markup to a page.
- Specify the amount, name, description and other custom details as page metadata.
- Write [RZP] wherever you want on the post and the button to show up.
- The plugin takes over and completes the payment.
This makes use of the Razorpay Orders API, and the flow is the follows:
- The plugin parses the page before it is rendered
- A click on the button creates an “order” using Ajax/Razorpay API
- The order ID is passed to checkout with auto-capture enabled
- The payment is completed there itself and the customer is informed
For this plugin to work correctly, please mention the following items as page metadata (using Screen Options for >4.8) -> Custom Fields:
- ‘name’ of the product.
- ‘description’ of the product.
- ‘amount’ with a minimum of 1 rupee.
Contributors & Developers
“Razorpay Quick Payments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug fix response data.
- Bug fix
- Bug fix
- Tested upto WordPress 5.5
- Added Callback Url support for in app browser
- Tested upto WordPress 5.4.2
- Added metadata information.
- Updates Razorpay SDK
- Tested upto WordPress 5.3.2