NoFraud is an all-in-one fraud prevention solution that leverages a combination of human intelligence and AI-powered, multi-layered fraud screening technology to instantly detect and block fraudulent orders in real-time, eliminating chargebacks and boosting order approval rates. Our unique three-step process handles the process from start to finish—so there’s zero merchant involvement required: First, NoFraud’s advanced software screens transactions. Second, our team of analysts scrutinizes any high-risk transactions requiring validation, contacting cardholders directly to verify purchases when necessary. Third, NoFraud renders a simple “Pass/Fail” decision on each transaction, saving you time, money, and hassle. With competitive rates, the industry’s highest order approval rates, and guaranteed chargeback protection, NoFraud is the leading fraud prevention tool for eCommerce merchants, allowing you to ship high-risk orders without worry, approve more orders, and win the fight against fraud—for good.
- PHONE ORDER SCREENING FUNCTION – All orders are safe from fraud.
- CUSTOMIZED REVIEW PROCESS – Adjust our review settings to suit your company’s preferences.
- BLOCKLIST – Automatically block any customer you don’t want to do business with, for any reason.
- ALLOWLIST– Manage a whitelist of safe customers – save on fees.
- CANCEL CHARGEBACK PROTECTION ON SELECT ORDERS – Save on fees.
- REPORTING – Detailed reporting on order statuses, review results, fraud attempts and more.
- PHONE & EMAIL SUPPORT – Speak to a live analyst.
- CREATE MULTIPLE USER ACCOUNTS – Flexible options for different users.
- TRANSACTION INSIGHT – View the risk factors on every order.
Please see WooCommerce Plugin Install Guide.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“NoFraud Protection for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “NoFraud Protection for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.