No Copy plugin is a upload and activate plugin which prevents visitors the context menu (right click) on your blog. This should prevent plagirism by most users. However there are many means to copy a site without using the context menu.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How to view the content in a blog where No Copy is installed?
Go to ‘View’ -> ‘Page Source’ in most browsers. Ctrl+U also works in most Mozilla based browsers, if not all.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“No Copy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “No Copy” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Now you can’t even select the text
- Compatibility with WordPress 3.0
- Tested with WordPress 2.8.4
- Disable no-copy for administrator
- Disable Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X
- Initial release