Have you ever wanted to duplicate your menus across multiple websites on your wordpress network, and decided that it was too hard to do manually?
This is what this plugin helps you exactly achieve in a matter of clicks.
- Upload your plugin manually or install it via wordpress plugins area
- Go to your network admin area
- Go to Settings->Menu copier
- Follow the instructions on that page
Contributors & Developers
“Network Menu Copier” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release
- Bug Fix: Parent-Child menus weren’t properly copied in some cases, fixed.
- Implemented logging capabilities for plugin
- Fixed bug with logging engine
- Removed warnings which used to show if debug mode is enabled