Reliable and secure donation Management plugin.With MYFUNDBOX you can transform the way you accept online donations.
WHY USE MYFUNDBOX
- The MYFUNDBOX plugin for WordPress will provide you everything you need to embed a MYFUNDBOX donation form into your website. We will generate all the embedding code for you.
- Here’s why you should be using MYFUNDBOX.
Fully Customizable Donation Forms
- MYFUNDBOX forms can be ready to deploy in 15 minutes and are even faster to fill in.
- Brand your Fundraising page to view the project status of each cause and manage and collect your Donations easily and securely.
- MYFUNDBOX supports multiple payment methods which includes Stripe, Mollie, GoCardless,PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Our forms are localized in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Portuguese. You can set this manually or let it auto-detect.
Share the Cause
- Embed our donation forms into your website. Or set a Donate button in your web pages and emails to deploy them as pop ups. Our donation plugin generates All necessary code. You only have to copy and paste.
- MYFUNDBOX forms are optimized for desktops, mobile phones, and tablets.
- Monthly repeat donations are easily set up with 1 click.
- Every donation triggers an automatic personalised receipt email that you only need to set up once.
- Our payment gateway, Stripe, will transfer your donations to your account on your selected schedule. No need to transfer Stripe funds to your account manually.
- Recurring donors get Donor login details to manage their own details.
- Manage all donations right from the dashboard. Resend receipts, update donations even after they’ve been made and refund donations, if needed.
- Export donation details as a CSV file, for any time period you want. Think tax season or financial year-end reporting.
- Add manual donations, like cash or checks, to your campaign so your records are accurate. There are no processing fees for manual donations. It’s purely for your records.
- MYFUNDBOX is fully PCI compliant and our data is protected by SSL/TLS technology.
- We do not share client or donation information with any third party.
How To Embed MYFUNDBOX Donation Forms in your WordPress website
- To begin, go to your WordPress dashboard, find the “Plugins” tab on the left-hand sidebar and click “Add New”.
- In the WordPress plugin search bar, type “MYFUNDBOX” and press enter.
- Once you have found the MYFUNDBOX WordPress donation plugin, click “Install Now”.
- Once the plugin has been installed, click to activate it.
- Now, go to https://myfundbox.com and follow the easy instructions to register an comanisation account.
- In your MYFUNDBOX dashboard, find the campaign you wish and copy the projectid from your project List
- Paste your porject id alone with this link
- Head back to your WordPress dashboard and, in the left-hand sidebar, click on “Settings” and then “MYFUNDBOX Projects”.
- Paste your campaign URL into the appropriate textbox and click “Save Changes”.
Go back to your WordPress page text editor (not the visual editor) of the donation page that you want edit. Type the following shortcodes to embed the donation form using the WordPress donate plugin:
Publish your post and wait for your WordPress donations to come in!
If you still need help getting your form embedded, please contact us on support@MYFUNDBOX.com. We would love to help get you going.
Sponsorship management Software
WHO USES MYFUNDBOX
Our forms are are not restricted to any industry or genre. That means anyone can create a MYFUNDBOX form. Whether you’re a individual hoping to make a difference or a multinational comanization looking to raise funds, MYFUNDBOX is the solution for you.
MYFUNDBOX FEES AND COMMISSION
- MYFUNDBOX fees are the lowest of other funding platforms around.
- MYFUNDBOX is free to start and charges a small platform fee of 1.5% for the month’s donations.
- Our fees are the lowest in the market, and we charge no setup fee.
Check out our pricing guide for details of what your payment processing and MYFUNDBOX fees may look like.
The other products are priced as follows:
- Fundraising CRM: 39.99 €/ month
- Sponsorship management: 29.99 €/ month
- Water management: 29.99 €/ month
- Membership management 19.99 €/Month
- School Management 29.99 €/month
CONNECT WITH MYFUNDBOX
- Unzip the zipped file and upload to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Manage individual options from Dashboard > Settings > MYFUNDBOX
- After signing up on https://myfundbox.com, create a donation campaign from the dashboard.
- Paste in the Campaign url: [input box]
- Use the shortcode which was taken from MYFUNDBOX Project list to embed the project status.
Where can I get support for using MYFUNDBOX?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help.
What is the shortcode I need to use?
Get the shortcode fromt the list of projects which has been created
Where is the settings page?
Dashboard > MYFUNDBOX Donation Form
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MYFUNDBOX – Recurring payments for Donation Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors