Adds option to set minimum/maximum product quantity in an order on product level and/or category level.
- Option to set minimum product quantity in an order;
- Option to set maximum product quantity in am order;
- Option to recursively use category level settings (product will inherit first non-empty value from category hierarcy);
- Plugin adds “Select quantity” input field to each product.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/adk_minmax_productdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Proceed to Admin > WooCommerce > Products > Product > Stock and set minimum/maximun product qiantity per order.
- Or proceed to Admin > WooCommerce > Products > Categories and set this option for entire category.
Oktubre 5, 2016
This Plugin worked really well, it added a simple minimum and maximum options in the inventory area for each product, very easy to use, dont have to worry about setting up rules and rule categories.Does not have variations options, so if you have variations of a product, it wont work, it is only for single products. It It also warns the customer with text popup on the product page they have not added the minimum amount, and wont let them order, which is perfect rather than waiting until the customer get the cart to only find out they have not order the minimum amount, like other plugins that I have tried. No conflicts. Perfect! Get Job!
Contributors & Developers
“MinMax Products Quantities” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MinMax Products Quantities” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release