This plugin can be used, to display lunch and menus, that a gastronomer
enters on MenuPublisher.de.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/menupublisher-4-wpdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Correct the access rights of the plugin folder, the apache user must have read and write access. (You can orient yourself on the access rights of other plugins)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->MenuPublisher 4 WP screen to configure the plugin, you will need to enter a RestaurantCode and add at least one code snippet
- Add the code snippet on your page with the MenuPublisher 4 WP button of the rich text editor
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MenuPublisher 4 WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- corrected a bug, pdf downloadlink was still a http link
- corrected a bug, plugin did not work on a https page
- corrected a bug, where info text was not displayed correctly
- Initially implemented the plugin