Easily select a menu to be displayed in a widgetable area. Whether it is a page, post, or custom post type, each page can have a custom menu in the chosen sidebar.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and drag the ‘Menu Choice’ widget to the desired widget area.
- Go to Appearance > Menus and create a menu that you want displayed on a specific page or post.
- When editing that page, select the menu name from the Menu Choice meta box on the side and update the page.
- The selected menu will be displayed in the sidebar. Create different menus for different pages.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Menu Choice” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Menu Choice” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed issue with notices appearing on menus page if debug was on.
- Initial release.