Allows you to close your site to non-logged in users, by redirecting them to the login page, displaying a message or a specific template file. The plugin can be configured to redirect visitors to login page, display a short message using your themes layout or display a fallback file located in your
List of available filters and their expected return values.
logged_in_url_is_valid: Let’s you validate all URL’s by returning true or false. Parameters indicating validity and URL.
logged_in_cb: A custom callback to handle the case of users who are not logged in of your choice, instead of using one of the built in actions. You should return a function name or pointer.
logged_in_action: An action to take when requested URL is not allowed (valid return values are:
logged_in_redirect_status: HTTP redirect status code to use when redirecting to login page. Defaults to 302.
logged_in_fallback_filename: A fallback file located in your
stylesheet_directory, used by the
logged_in_fallback_path: A full path to the fallback file, used by the
logged_in_message: A message displayed by the
logged_in_login_redirect_url: The URL to goto after successful login.
- Romanian localization by Web Hosting Geeks
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
logged-indirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Logged in” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Settings are now located under Settings / General on WordPress 3.5 or higher, as the Privacy page has been removed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the redirect action to incorrectly redirect to the the admin section when WordPress is installed in a subdirectory, even when accessing the front page.
- Added the
logged_in_login_redirect_urlfilter, allowing developers to override the URL mentioned above.
- Added setting to allow visitors to access XML-RPC
- Added setting to allow visitors to access feeds
- Fixed bug affecting IIS servers, causing redirection loops
- Added romaninan localization
- Added settings GUI
- Added localization support and Swedish localization
- Initial Release