Linkions helps to create a seperate page on your website that helps to create a personal social linking page. You can add the name, descritpion, add image and can also set social media links via our plugin.
- Visit WordPress Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New
- Search for ‘Linkions’
- Click “Install now” and then “Activate” Linkions
linkions.zip zip file to the
2. Go to WordPress admin > Plugins
2. Activate Linkions plugin from the Plugins list
To change the social links you need to goto Linkions > Social tab
What will happen if I set the same page URL for another page in WordPress?
In this case, we will show a message to set a new URL within the Linkions page, you can set a new slug via our Linkions > Appearance page
Is Linkions plugin GDPR Compliant?
Yes, Linkions is fully GDPR Compliant. We does not use any cookies, tracking scripts, or store any user data.
Contributors & Developers
“Linkions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Linkions” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Linkions” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
6 May, 2022
- Enhancement to work the plugin without any issues on different database table prefix except ‘wp_’.
1 May, 2022
- Initial Commit