This plugin is used to import league tables into SportsPress League Tables. Teams that do not exist are created automatically.
You can select an existing league table to update, equalize the imported teams with the existing teams or the team will be created automatically if selected.
Every configuration setting can be select for each column that is imported so that it is flexible enough to import excels that are not always the same in columns.
- Excel 2007 (.xslx), not tested with older formats
For now, after each new file upload the old file is deleted from the server.
- Refactor and support new formats
- Better UI
- List of uploaded files + delete option (?)
GitHub Repository: https://github.com/igorbenic/league-table-importer-for-sportspress
- Upload this plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Will there be other file formats supported?
If other are interested in using this plugin I can look at how to import and support other file formats. At the moment, there is a request for XML / HTML and this is under development.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“League Table Importer for SportsPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed link to demo files
- Added additional action hooks to the code
- Added XML importer
- Code refactored. Easily extendable with new importers
- Added Example Table
- Fixed bug that removed the uploaded file if the file had the same name as the previous uploaded one.
- Fixed Array Dereferencing to support PHP < 5.4
- Initial upload