A WordPress plugin to get the latest posts in JSON format
- Download the latest release from HERE
- Go to your website admin page
- Go to ADD NEW PLUGIN and upload zip file
- (or) Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
- got to setting -> permalink and just hit save button to update routes!
How do I use this plugin?
to get latest your post in json format with restful rewrite api
How to uninstall the plugin?
Simply deactivate and delete the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Latest Posts with Restful API” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Plugin first released.
- Fix some bugs!
- Add latest post list and post picture image
- Add one post display
- add CROS ability
- add rewrite url output data in one json array
- add Category name to output
- add read from category name = ‘mobile_app_more’
- Upgrade to compatibility with WordPress 6
- Fix some dictation in readme file!
- Improve application stability