No remote service needed. Does not send or retrieve data from third party services.
Bugs, technical hints or contribute
Please give us feedback, contribute and file technical bugs on GitHub Repo.
Made by Inpsyde · We love WordPress
Have a look at the premium plugins in our market.
- WordPress (current not Multisite) version 3.3 and later (see tested up to)
- PHP 5.3 (use namespaces)
- Use the installer via backend of your install or …
- Unpack the download-package
- Upload all files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, without folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Antispam and configure the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Inpsyde AntiSpam” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Change file name for settings to remove error on network admin
- Add check for the length of URL field in comment form
- Change to core function to delete comment, incl. recount
- Add options for use with/without jquery lib
- Optimize loading and enqueue of scripts
- Add solution in JS with/without jquery lib
- Bugfix for use comment check only on frontend
- Rewrite of all, only the idea is the same
- fix js-error for oben boxes
uninstall.phpfor default deinstall options without source of the plugin
- change include js for metaboxes
- test with WP 3.0beta1
- add ID
- small changes on code