Easily configurable book display with sidebar widget and shortcode. Book information is read from Amazon Web Services (AWS) and gets cached in database.
- Search for your current read book by title and / or author (new)
- Search for your current read book by ISBN
- Easy setup of fonts and colors with live preview (new)
- Ready for Codestyling Localization plugin
- PHP version >= 5.1.2
- free AWS Account
- Unzip into your
/wp-content/plugins/directory. If you’re uploading it manually make sure to upload
the top-level folder. Don’t just upload all the php files and put them in
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Type in your Amazon Access Key ID and Secret Access Key or register for free first.
- What are the Amazon Web Services and do I have to pay for it ?
You need to be a registered member of the Amazon Web Services to send search requests to Amazon. This is a free service providing product information about books and more, which is 100% free. You won’t have to pay for.
- Can I use the plugin without a sidebar widget ?
Yes, you can. Just use the shortcode [i-am-reading] or the PHP code
<?php iar_print_html(); ?>to display your current read book in posts, pages or wherever you like.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“I am reading (continued)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “I am reading (continued)” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.