You can find more demos here.
Filter unlimited columns
Add multiple filter categories to each column (if desired)
[PREMIUM] Filter unlimited rows
[PREMIUM] Style active filter button
[PREMIUM] Start filtered, right after page loads.
[PREMIUM] Add animations to your filtering
[PREMIUM] Have multiple filters on one page
[PREMIUM] Multi select filtering (explained in Documentation)
[PREMIUM] And more (see in (Documentation)
- Click on the grey gear icon to access the Button Settings (on the button, that you want to filter with).
- Go to Advanced -> CSS ID & Classes -> CSS Class. Here you add the df-button class.
- Additionally add any category that you want to filter with that button like that: dfc-[your category] e.g. dfc-cats.
- Important: Buttons have to be in a seperate section, than your filterable elements.
- Click on blue gear icon to access the Section Settings.
- Go to Advanced -> CSS ID & Classes -> CSS Class. Here you add the df-area class.
- Click on green gear icon to access the Row Settings.
- In the Row Settings click on the gear icon the access the Column Settings.
- Go to Advanced -> CSS ID & Classes -> CSS Class.
- Here you add all the dfc-[your category] class you want e.g. your dfc-cats class.
- Do that for all Columns you want to make filterable.
Contributors & Developers
“Filter for Divi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- added optional feedback popup
- fixed bugs
- first version