Are you frustrated by how hard it is to get visibility into search engine optimization (SEO)? We get it – you might be missing out on search traffic just because your SEO isn’t quite yet up to snuff. Worry not, you now have FifthInsight. FifthInsight empowers you to make decisions that increase the performance and SEO of your website based on current industry best practices for desktop and mobile web performance. Don’t worry, you don’t need a Ph.D. anymore. We make it easy: advanced data visualization, tagging, filtering, and comparison help you get to the insights you need to get going. You’ve put in so much effort to make sure your website looks good – with FifthInsight, you now have web pages that perform and rank good.
Analyze your site
No excel voodoo needed – get reports that are easy on the eye and visualizations that allow you to quickly focus on the most important data to improve your site’s performance. But it’s not just beauty, it’s brains: get instructions to improve site performance, SEO and Accessibility in one view. Harness the power of the crowd – in this view, FifthInsight suggests best practices.
Insights, big and small
Did you know? Best practices for site performance differ greatly between Desktop and Mobile device usage. Now you can easily analyze and generate the report for both (Mobile and Desktop)! Toggle back and forth between report types to see specific suggestions for improving the performance and experience on each platform.
For detail installtion process and video tutorial
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/fifthinsightdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Sidebar -> FifthInsight
- First screen ask you to input API key
- To get an API key:
- Go to the Google Cloud Platform Console. ( https://console.cloud.google.com/ )
- From the Project drop-down menu, select exiting or create new the project for which you want to add an API key.
- From the Sidebar menu, select APIs & Services > Credentials.
- On the Credentials page, click Create credentials > API key.
- The API key created dialog displays your newly created API key (an encrypted string).
- Click Close.
- The new API key is listed on the Credentials page under API keys.
- (Remember to restrict the API key before using it in production.)
- Paste API Key
- You are free to analyze your site
Why to choose this plugin?
This plugin analyzes your site in 5 prospectives namely performance, best practices, accessibility, SEO and last not but least fifth insight. Also, you can compare reports. It is fast, reliable and accurate.
Who this plugin for?
Developer, New to WordPress, Designer anyone who want to make the website faster, want to increase SEO rank and, there are so many reasons why this plugin is recommended for WordPress users
Contributors & Developers
“Fifth Insight” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Performance Update
- UI Fixes
- Plugin Launch