Provides a custom error, using wp_die(), when any type of feed is attempted.
- Removal of ALL feeds
- Allows for private (more secure) blogs
- Works great with the “Private WP” plugin (requires login to view blog)
This is my very first plugin. I found it /very/ strange that nobody had done this.
To install the plugin follow these steps :
- Download the feeddisabler.zip file to your local machine.
- Unzip the file
- Upload “feeddisabler.php” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
* You can edit feeddisabler.php to re-word your error message.
- Can I customize the error message?
Yes, simply edit the feeddisabler.php file and change the text inside the wp_die() function.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FeedDisabler Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FeedDisabler Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.