This plugin displays a table of contents for the selected post types. See the documentation for more information and an example.
- Display table of contents
- Set default settings (see Settings / Reading section)
- Specify what headers are ignored with CSS selectors
- Collapsible or not
- Specify the list style type
- Change default position with a shortcode
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/fast-tocdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->Reading screen to set some default settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fast TOC” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Fast TOC” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Highlight current item.
- Flex display for up arrow.
- Added selector TOC to place the TOC to a specific CSS selector.
- String replace global
- When scrolling down, remove scroll to top
- Add scroll to top link.
- Add root selector.
- Don’t overwrite ID of header if header already has one.
- Nicer id attribute values
- Shortcode [fast-toc] and the_content filter.
- Many settings have been added (collapsible, numbers, etc.).
- Select post types, minimum headers and headers to ignore
- First release