The Falang for YOOTheme plugin makes your YOOTheme page translation simpler. You need to have your site working with the Falang system for translation.
You don’t have to duplicate the page anymore to translate it, just translate only what is necessary. It’s easier to maintain and all parameters are the same for all languages.
Translate static text ,url, textarea, from the main language to other languages.
Quick start video
Falang and Falang for Yooytheme Lite
(French version with english subtitles)
- when CPT use in dynamic field the excerpt must be use , teaser not set correctly
Note : This plugin works with YOOtheme. Make sure you have YOOtheme installed.
Note : This plugin works with Falang. Make sure you have Falang installed and configured with at least 2 languages
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Where to find help?
First time users should read the Falang for YOOTheme – Documentation, which explains the basics (with screenshots – in English).
Contributors & Developers
“Falang for YOOtheme Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- improve admin notices
- new admin notices
- add progress bar (Herzog Dupont) elements
- WordPress 5.9 compatible
- allow source to be dynmaic
- Initial Release