This easy to use Express Checkout methods for WordPress-WooCommerce site.
* Express Checkout / PayPal Credit
Configuring the following WooCommerce settings area to enable the PayPal Express Checkout and enter your PayPal API details:
PayPal Express Checkout interfaces with the Paypal sandbox to allow for testing. enable PayPal sandbox after You need to set up a developer test account for the sandbox at PayPal. Simply put you PayPal sandbox merchant API Username, API Password and API Signature in the WooCommerce=> Settings=> Checkout=> PayPal Express Checkout admin panel.
Direct Payment checkout button on product, cart and checkout page in your site. Your customers can use their PayPal Express Checkout.
Extensive payment options
- PayPal Shopping Cart Accept PayPal Express Checkout.
Express Checkout Features
- PayPal testing through SandBox.
- Display checkout button on cart, checkout and product page.
- Error email notifications to store admin .
- Error display type.
- Enable PayPal credit.
- Enable PayPal IPN
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Express Checkout” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the rating and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting previous versions if they exist
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
Easy steps to install the plugin:
- Upload “Express Checkout” folder/directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce=> Settings=> Checkout=> PayPal Express Checkout.
Contributors & Developers
“Express Checkout via PayPal for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Button Image src changed, used paypal localecode
- $safe_locales de_DE_formal
- Error: 10010-Non-ASCII invoice id is not supported
- Resolved icon related issue, add payment method and add refund related functionality
- Resolved 81002-Method Specified is not Supported issue
- Tested up to: 4.6 PayPal Express Checkout for WooCommerce working fine.
- Logo duplicating on Cart and checkout page and Add PayPal Button in Variable Product.
- Debug log request and response paypal express checkout.
- SetExpressCheckout API call failed.
- PayPal Custom CheckoutBanner / Logo.
- The amount to be charged is zero.
- PayPal IPN third party notify url.
- Display paypal button.
- error code 10525?.
- Add PayPal IPN.
- Add hook.
- Template changes.
- Add skip review order.
- Add curl param ssl error.
- Tested up to: 4.5
- Fix triggered a fatal error.
- Release Date – 26 Mar, 2016
- First Version