Managing events shouldn’t be complex and costly. Now integrate the power of Explara to your existing WordPress site with the Explara Lite Plugin. Easily integrate Explara Groups, Members & Events into your website using Shortcodes.
- Multiple Shortcode options available
- Choose between different views
Like the plugin or want features? Tweet to us @askexplara
Dedicated Support: talk to us on Twitter @askexplara
To raise issues or if you have a question for us, post to the support forum here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/explara-lite and we are happy to help.
- WordPress 4.6 or greater
- PHP 5.6 or greater (7.0 recommended)
- MySQL 5.2 or greater (5.x recommended)
- Download [explara-lite.zip]
2.Upload the ‘explara-lite.zip’ file from the Plugins->Add New page in the WordPress administration panel.
3.Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Explara Lite Work flow Explained
Once Explara Lite plug-in is installed and activated, you can see Explara Lite on the sidebar menu section.
- Add the token
- Add the domain detail
- Generate shortcode as per requirements.
- Something isn’t working. Help!
- First try deactivating and reactivating the plugin
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, try deleting and reinstalling the plugin
- If that doesn’t work, you should file a bug report.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Explara Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Explara Lite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First commit to the WP repository.
- Minor UI Bug Fixes.
- Showing Previously Generated Shortcodes.
- WordPress Update Compatibility