This plugin adds an Elvanto login widget to your WordPress powered site.
When installed, your users will be able to log directly into their Elvanto account from your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Themes > Widgets in the WordPress Administration Panels.
- Open the sidebar, footer, or Theme section to which you wish to add the Elvanto Login Widget.
- Find the Elvanto Login Widget in the list of Widgets.
- Click and drag the Widget to the spot you wish it to appear.
- Display a title for your widget.
- Enter you account sub domain.
- Enter your region domain.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Elvanto Login Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Elvanto Login Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added Facebook & Google login buttons.
- Code syntax & consistency improvements.
- Initial Release.