The plugin allows you add a form on the website to receive donations with a payment system LiqPay. The form can be added via the widget or shortcode [elp_donate]
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/easy-liqpaydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the LiqPay screen to configure the plugin
- Use [elp_donate] shortcode or widget Donations for show form. Shortcode can accept parameter ‘title’ to set form title, and ‘button_text’ for button name
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy LiqPay” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy LiqPay” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Removing donate setup page.
Make 2 variants widget output:
– Form: default with user-entered donate amount and select donate currency
– Predefined: predefined amount values with a fixed currency
Added ability to type custom donation description for user
Update l10n for Ukraine and Russian languages
Code review and plugin update
Update LiqPay SDK. Fix install bugs
First public init